1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HTC One X review: awesome camera, great performance...

Discussion in 'mobiles and tablets' started by editor, Apr 2, 2012.

1. mack

mack Fact Me Till I Fart

2. Callum91

Callum91 Digital dystopian dweller

Just been updated to firmware version 1.29 (unlocked handset). Not too sure what's been fixed but things seem to have been sped up somewhat and the SMS notification issues have been fixed.
  3. xes

xes F.O.A.D

keep getting an error code 0x80010108 when I try to lload pictures onto the lap top. Nothing shows in the files, what's gone wrong?
  4. Hassan I Sabha

Hassan I Sabha Kick Muck !

Does this seem like a good deal? It was the best deal I could find for this phone on a comparison site and seems quite good. I have not had a private phone for a long time so no contract, been using the work BB for private calls but they are getting a bit fussy about that now.

[​IMG]

Most internet reviews seem to be scoring the One X over the Samsung S3, only just but this seems to tip the balance and I cannot get a S3 deal near this price anyway.
  5. Chz

Chz Stark Raving Sane

The power users prefer the S3 because it has an SD card slot and a removable battery. If that's irrelevant to you, they're roughly equivalent to each other.

Deal looks good to me, with the caveat that I've had a lot of trouble with Voda's 3G in the last year or so and I've now jumped ship. For comparison, I'm paying £21 for 100 minutes and 750MB data on T-Mobile and that's with a One S; which is a slightly cheaper phone.
  6. Gingerman

Gingerman Is a great bunch of lads.....

Upgraded to a One X 3 weeks ago and am very happy with it,haven't encountered any probs what so ever,compared it to my mate's Samsung 3,very little in it tbh,the One X just feels a bit more solid really.No issues with the battery either.