1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Historic cover-up of FBI and police crimes currently taking place

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by soxin8, Dec 3, 2010.

1. soxin8

soxin8 Well-Known Member

I need your help. I have been homeless, living in my car on Western Av in Brighton, MA since Oct, 2007. The FBI has had me fired from all 5 jobs I've held in the Boston area since moving here in May, 2001. In a concerted effort to get me to leave, area police have also banned me from 9 public places. The FBI has had people encourage me to respond violently to their daily provocations. Boston officer Law told me if I did not leave the area I would get a good beating. Another Boston officer followed me into a McDonalds restroom and actually challenged me to fight. He did not give his last name and a future partner (Broussard) also wouldn't identify him. Randolph officer Ford actually told me his name was Marquis in an effort to conceal his part in a planned assault that took place in the Randolph library in 08. The FBI has been successful at keeping all media from reporting or even investigating what is taking place. They have also kept civil liberties groups and civil rights lawyers from helping. I believe their criminal success has been due to slander directed against me although I have no criminal record. I have a Master's degree and was an employee of the year in a Nashville area hotel before moving to Boston. My email is soxin8@hotmail.com and would be happy to send you more information about what has taken place although the FBI has compromised the account and I may not receive your message. Please tell others about this post and consider helping any way you can. Thanks. Bill Anderson
  2. OneStrike

OneStrike Well-Known Member

Same shit happened to me, I made a post here and it all got sorted.
  3. Lock&Light

Lock&Light Ignoring most idiots Banned

I wish that had worked for me.
  4. pk

pk never forever

Dude, I met that Broussard in the future too.

I set up 15 different email addresses and had 7 proxies before I knew I was OK.

Take the blue pill next time.
  5. Jon-of-arc

Jon-of-arc Stealing yo' likes

WTF? :eek:

There's a poster here who is well versed in all sorts of legal and criminal justice issues. You should probably PM him directly. Don't give up until he agrees to take on the case for you. His name is detecti - actually, nah, DBs alright.

I was employee of the month once when I worked at maccy d's, and was also employed in a total of 8 jobs by MFI, in Brighton uk, so I know what its like to fall from grace. I can totally relate, Bill. I've also had agents from B&Q follow me round (the shop).

E2A are you posting this from your car, bill?
  6. discokermit

discokermit Well-Known Member

you need to teach them coppers a lesson, bill.
  7. soxin8

soxin8 Well-Known Member

I'm posting from the Watertown library, just a couple miles away. I didn't notice that this message board originates in the UK when I signed up so I feel a little foolish now posting here. You might be interested in knowing I have sent more details about what has taken place to UK papers have met the same silence. Ditto Reporters Without Borders. These are real problems.
  8. Jon-of-arc

Have you tried wikileaks? Get assange onside. He's invincible atm.
  9. pk

pk never forever

Don't feel foolish whatever you do. That's when they can pounce.

Get MFI and B&Q to help you out.
  10. phildwyer

phildwyer Gorau arf arf dysg

Would it help if we sent you some money?
  11. crimethInc

crimethInc polly wants a cracker....

:D

poor, unsuspecting yank nutter meets urban politicos.
  12. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

I'd suggest growing a moustache. or, if you already have one, perhaps think about getting a nice haircut.
    and buy a gun.

you always get a certain type using the library computers.
  13. soxin8

soxin8 Well-Known Member

Phil D, Thank you for the offer. My father has been giving me a little from his social security each month to keep me going. What I am really hoping for is to find people who are willing to call some of the media I've contacted and ask them why they are not reporting these crimes. The FBI's ability to commit crimes and make sure they go unreported should be of concern to everyone, although I grant of much less concern to UK citizens. I have sent evidence of this to Lucie Morillon of Reporters Without Borders and she has done nothing. I have contacted the BBC, The Guardian, The London Times, and a couple other media in the UK about FBI censorship of the press and influence over RWB, as well as trying to provoke and encourage terrorist acts, but heard nothing from them. If you send your email address or post it here, there is a lot more I can tell you than the brief summary above. I know posters sometimes just want to have fun, and thats fine, but I am hoping to find a few people willing to help. Thanks
  14. kained&able

kained&able Here for the football.

The fbi stole his ability to use paragraphs and detect sarcasm.
    october_lost likes this.
  15. The Octagon

The Octagon Stop......Hammertime

Those. Bastards.
  16. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

why are the feds after you then/
  17. Blagsta

Blagsta Minimum cage, maximum cage

i think you need to see a psychiatrist
    mrs quoad likes this.
  18. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

Weren't you on a recent documentary about homeless people?

If it wasn't you it was someone else with a very similar story
  19. Fruitloop

Fruitloop communism will win

Try 4chan, they can probably help.
    Global Stoner likes this.
  20. Jon-of-arc

I guess the libraries open pretty early over there, then?

E2A Vast miscalculation of time differences by me. Bill, seek psychiactric help.
  21. free spirit

free spirit more tea vicar?

here's my advice. If you have a masters degree, put it to some use by writing a clear, concise and coherant synopsis of what has actually happened, separating out what you can actually prove (or at least know for absolutely certain) from any conjecture.

IMO it's highly unlikely that the FBI have silenced any civil liberties groups or lawyers as these groups don't tend to get silenced that easily. It seems far more likely if you approached them in anything like the way you've approached this thread that they marked you down as a nutter / didn't have a clue what you were going on about, and filed your complaint in the round filing cabinet in the corner. Same with the media.

Is there anything to actually give you cause to think that the FBI would have any interest in harassing you in the way that you suggest?

It sounds to me much more like the local police harassing someone for being homeless, which is shit, shouldn't happen and could be worthy of interest from newspapers, and / or local elected officials or civil liberties types, but you're never going to get anywhere with them if you start off by claiming some huge conspiracy involving both the FBI and local police... (unless of course you've ever done or been someone who might conceivably be worthy of such attention eg whistleblower, activist etc)
  22. Blagsta

Blagsta Minimum cage, maximum cage

it sounds to me much more like a psychotic episode
  23. Stobart Stopper

Stobart Stopper Well-Known Member

Do they not have kebab shops in Boston?
  24. dylans

dylans overlord of all acorns

Stop smoking crystal meth
  25. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

You're not the guy who wears tin hats that once sold a holiday with him in his campervan are you??
  26. DarthSydodyas

DarthSydodyas rusting

no, that was his wife, Bill.
  27. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

I hope he took my advice and bought a gun.
  28. S☼I

S☼I human being not a human doing

29. A380

A380 Everything I say is a lie.

We need more details. Please keep posting and fill us in, dates, times, places...
  30. soxin8

soxin8 Well-Known Member

A380, I can give you a lot more details if I received an email from you. However, of the 770 people who have viewed this post, I have not received one response from anyone requesting more information, much less offering help. This really doesn't surprise me because if anyone did send an offer of help, I do not believe I would receive it. The FBI has now sent out well over 1000 spam emails from my hotmail account to people and groups on my contact list so it is evident they could also prevent me from receiving offers of help. I am still looking for one person who opposes government planned assaults on citizens and have yet to come in contact with that person. That includes every civil liberties group in the world.