1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairy armpits

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by Geri, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Herbsman.

Herbsman. Hill climbing is ace

armpithairophilic freaks like myself would experience a rigid and tubular reaction though.
  2. Madusa

Madusa Baller

What a cool sentence!!:D
  3. butterfly child

butterfly child Well-Known Member

<shows herbsman her unshaved underarms>
  4. Herbsman.

Herbsman. Hill climbing is ace

*gets tissue*
  5. marty21

marty21 my gran was in the war with bombs and shit

:oops:
  6. pinkychukkles

pinkychukkles Don't cry cos it's over, smile because it happened

Think of the 'scandal' when Nena (of 99 Red Balloons fame) appeared on Top Of The Pops and exposed her hairy pits, made 'news' and got in the papers :eek:
  7. butterfly child

<shows marty21 her unshaved underarms>

<debates showing other unshaved items too> :eek:
  8. marty21

best totp ever:cool:
  9. marty21

:oops: x infinity
  10. butterfly child

Heh..

<fondles her underarm hair whilst looking at marty21 out the corner of her eye>
  11. 8ball

8ball Rusty Spoons...

Well, this thread is turning out to be a victory for radical feminism . .
  12. butterfly child

<sticks her underarm hair in 8ball's face>
  13. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

I've smelled bad lots of times.
  14. LDR

LDR kiwitanga

Didn't Julia Roberts have something similar happen to her as some red carpet thing?

I'm personally not fussed about hairy armpits or legs. It's when they're at the prickly stage that it annoys me. Either let it grow and be done with it or shave it before it starts to scratch.
  15. twisted_angel

twisted_angel If in doubt.. mumble.

I have waxed legs, armpits, eyebrows and nether regions for that many years that hair doesnt grow back anymore :oops:
  16. butterfly child

Get off the thread, you! This is for hairy gits :p
  17. twisted_angel

twisted_angel If in doubt.. mumble.

I get about 4 under my right pit that grow back! :p that counts surely ;)
  18. zenie

zenie >^^<

Lots of men shave they're pits? :confused: (and dont have homosexual tendencies if that's what you're hinting at)

I like it quite a lot actually. :cool:

Same, I'm sad I missed the show as I have a bit of a thing about body hair on myself - it's just yuk! :oops:
  19. marty21

in the sun today (i was in a cafe having a little look at it) aging hollywood sex symbol:D michael douglas was quoted as being terrified of ladies underarm hair, didn't even though there was such a thing til he was 16 and was in eastern europe

(((((micky D))))))
  20. D

D Well-Known Member

Re the "scandal" aspect - I decided to switch from default mode unshaven to default mode shaven when I attended my first large, general audition as an auditor. Sitting in the theater with some 100-200 other casting directors, directors, and others and watching hundreds of people audition each day, I took note of what the folks beside me wrote on people's resumes. When watching that many actors, very often people just write down their first impressions or little mnemonic details ("VERY short", "yellow dress", etc). I decided that I didn't want to be remembered as "hairy armpit girl" in case I decided to wear something sleeveless. Of course, if they're that focused on your clothes or armpits, you might be missing something as an actor. Or they might be very bored or very observant.

On a separate note, I also put up with years of hassle from my parents for not shaving.
  21. pennimania

pennimania still dre and drooling

I tend to leave mine alone in the winter - but I don't have much anyway.

Do shave my legs tho.

I always like spotting underarm hair on women, dunno why, always pleases me.
  22. May Kasahara

May Kasahara blasphemous sponge

I like a shaven pit :)eek:) on myself, dunno why, I just prefer it that way. It's the easiest of all the shaves to maintain IME, as you can just whip the razor across while you're in the shower, and you don't need to bend down or anything :D

I do shave my legs as well, but due to a bit of a power struggle in my formative years* not regularly. If I'm putting on the femme schmutter for a night of filthy sex, or if I'm dressing up or something, then yes; otherwise, whenever I can be bothered. Anyone who faints at the sight of my leg and armpit stubble is only good for laughing at anyway.

*the power struggle being between my pubescent peers at school, who advocated a scorched earth policy on body hair, and my mum's wimmin friends who, as soon as they caught sight of a shaven appendage, would exhort me not to become a willing slave in the patriarchal machine, plus all that extra hair keeps you a bit warmer in the winter :D Bless them.
  23. marty21

she got a lot of stick for that, don't understand why
  24. scumbalina

scumbalina Scummy Mummy

Opposite here. My mums such a hairy hippy facsist and wouldn't let me. I went through puberty really early, being the only girl in the class with armpit hair was a barrel of laughs I can tell you, but the novelty reached it's peak when I hit high school. I have really think dark hair, PE lessons were a blast :(

Which is why (fuck you mum!) I now *heart* my razor
  25. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

I'm the opposite. I got carried away in the bath with a razor one night, and shaved it all off (armpit hair I mean) and then afterwards I cried. It was horrible, I felt really bare and like a little girl.
  26. poggy

poggy New Member

[​IMG] If only this was a more common;)
  27. Madusa

Madusa Baller

gross, im afraid. :D
  28. butterfly child

<glares @ madusa>

:p
  29. butterfly child

He really is a fucking twat.

I never thought I'd see myself do this, but...

((((( Catherine Zeta-Jones )))))
  30. Madusa

Madusa Baller

:D