1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury tickets

Discussion in 'festivals' started by c8600, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Private Storm

Private Storm Smell The Glove

Thanks very much for this heads up, had given up getting a ticket!

2. strung out

strung out (",)

just got a ticket. ta guys!

3. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

Did you secure their tickets in the end Tanky?

Nice to read that quite a few people benefitted from this late sale anyway :)

4. pennimania

pennimania still dre and drooling

Yes, that was what I was thinking :)

especially as I got my tix at last minute last year and I was SO GLAD that I did. :)

How old is Miss Tank? I shall have teenage daughter (mono polly on the boards) and her mate with me.

5. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

no, I'm not having any luck with registering my daughter :( she's 16 penni and I've promised her that next year she can come if we don't find a way for her this year.

6. pennimania

Oh that's a shame - are they not accepting any more registrations?

I was thinking she might have got on with my girls, the older one (friend's daughter) is 16, very much a child of the festival and very sensible. Her dad is performing in the Circus?Kidz fierlds.

Always another year :)

7. William of Walworth

Bad luck Tanky :(

Is it that the Glastonbury official site is blocking new registrations right now? That'll probably be because that earlier tranche of tickets have sold out. Perhaps though they'll lift the block on registration? if more returns come on sale again. So keep your eyes open .....

Good luck ....

8. strung out

strung out (",)

i registered on saturday, got my ticket yesterday once my registration was confirmed. no idea on whether they're still accepting registrations but they certainly were over the weekend.

9. wiskey

wiskey Albatross Admirer

I haven't had a reply.

10. *Miss*Sparkle*

*Miss*Sparkle* please, call me Sparkle

Hi Tankgirl, were you trying to register your daughter as a child to buy a child's ticket for her? I read on another forum yesterday of someone who was having problems registering a 15 year old for a child's ticket. They weren't able to register them as a child but they then tried registering them as an adult and it worked fine and they were able to buy an adult ticket for their child. Maybe it's worth giving that a go?

Hope it works out and you're able to get a ticket :)

11. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

cheers miss sparkle, but no, I'd already been trying to register her as an adult - I'm going to give it another go today though!

wiskers, cheers for asking :) x

12. *Miss*Sparkle*

*Miss*Sparkle* please, call me Sparkle

oh bum.... hopefully they're just backed up because of the bank holiday or something - hope you get her sorted soon :)

13. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

well you might be right about it being bank holiday, because I've managed it. still awaiting the email, which could take a couple of days and then to try and find a ticket to buy. it's not looking likely is it? :D :D

14. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

I got her a ticket :D

15. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

Hurrah!!!!! :cool:

16. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

well it might be great, or it could be a complete disaster :D

17. William of Walworth

Wickedness! :cool: :)

18. William of Walworth

No way a disaster. She'll LOVE it! :) :cool:

19. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

I'm sure she will, but I'm not so sure I'll love her being there ;) :D

20. William of Walworth

There is no better site for cunning plans to work though than at Glastonbury ... ;) :p :cool:

21. JTG

JTG Petulant Mr Festival

I'm sure it'll be brilliant Tanky :D

I like this putting tickets back on sale on the quiet business, I know a few people who seem to have got them over the last week or so without much fuss

22. pennimania

can we not work up a cunning plan to palm our daughters off on each other at least some of the time? :D

23. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

I think we should :D

I know some of her mates are going, so I suspect that I'll be far down on the list of people to hang out with :D

24. JTG

JTG Petulant Mr Festival

could we all dance in a really embarrassing way with you and get her to clear off with her mates then? :D

25. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

it's as good a plan as any :D

26. JTG

JTG Petulant Mr Festival

I was trying to think of ways to embarrass my mate's teen daughter but the answer is probably just to be us isn't it?

I'm old :D

27. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Managed to pick up a ticket this morning (from what must be the last cancelled batch) for anyone that's interested

28. bmd

bmd and you will see me

Yeah I was on the See Tickets site yesterday and you can just buy them online atm.

29. Yelkcub

Yelkcub Awesome Narcissist

Yup - got mine yesterday morning. (As in bought yesterday)

30. art of fact

art of fact wavvvey

i just got one.