1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gang rapist chopped up and dumped in Irish sea. What a shame...

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by LiamO, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

I accidentaly the whole juggler
  2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze Hawking's Angry Eyebrow

Midgets and chainsaws.
  3. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

That's nearly a full page of belittling another poster because of a couple of typos/spelling mistakes. For shame.

It's all a bit like an bad episode of 'Tom Brown's Schooldays' (or Ross O'Carroll Kelly, for Irish readers) where the foppish, caddish, bullying older boys belittle and goad their victim, whilst breaking their (delusional) holes laughing at their own lame 'jokes' - and guffawing ever louder as each lame-brain contributes. Public school common-room humour. Yeeuch. That is truly embarrassing and you should hang your heads in shame, if you ever come down from your self-appointed pedestals.

I note Cemerty is from Belfast. That would make the 'U' in 'jugular' silent in any conversation he or his mates would be having - and would make his mis-spelling perfectly normal - if indeed it was a mispelling rather than a typo.

@ Truxta & Kabbes

I accused you two earlier of malignantly and deliberately misrepresenting my posts. I have come to the conclusion that this is not actually the case. I withdraw the accusation and offer sincere apologies.

It has become clear that you are just both classic mis-matchers, which is an affliction rather than a choice. Are you both solicitors or something like that? Hard to switch off out ofwork isn't it? That's apparently why US Lawyers are the richest (and most divorced, most stressed/depressed/anxious and loneliest of all US professions).

I am very sorry for your troubles.
  4. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

eta - actually i am just being a twat now, waiting to go to the pub and liamo has corrected his typo.
  5. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

yes you are. And there were at least 8 typos in the original.

It's not about getting over yourself. Taking the piss out of spelling mistakes/typos is a cunts trick. I did it myself to Moon23 once and called him a dyslexic twat. I was quite rightly pulled on it and apologised. IIRC Citizen66 may have been one of those who pulled me as it goes.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute. If not, I'll go back to my nice peppermint tea.
  6. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

I've misrepresented fuck all, in fact I've gone out of my way to quote your own words, the meanings of which you don't seem to understand. And no, I'm not a solicitor.

e2a don't bunch me in with the guys having a go at cemertyone, i was merely stating my dislike of jugglers, mimes and cunts that do shit stuff in public places.
  7. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

:hmm:
  8. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

IIRC.
  9. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

you quoted mywords with the preceding and following ones (the ones that actually give the context and the meaning) chopped off.

You are a mis-matcher. Pity, cos you are quite clever.
  10. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

I did exactly that to point out the lack of logic, hence hypocrisy in what you're saying. But we've been there done that so fuck it. Have a nice day Liam.
  11. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

I'll do my level best. You too.:)
  12. DexterTCN

DexterTCN ding dong

I'm not sure if all the 'old boy' and 'chaps' stuff is meant to be insulting to those from the UK, it certainly seems that way...with the occasional lapse into some foreign language I assume is Irish or something.

Certainly some kind of chip on his shoulder, I find it pointless talking to him. He's always right and those who disagree are always wrong. He did the 'nonce' thread as well which was about emotive communal justice as well, iirc.

On the subject of this thread, Quim has made the best post and that should have been the end of it.

Quim's (post was) short and perfect. ;)
  13. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

so why are you still here sniping over other people's shoulders? you lightweight cunt.

FWIW the Nonce thread I started was in part about emotive justice but mostly about choosing forgiveness rather than carrying bitterness.

As we are quoting other people's opinions on threads I have started - and received dog's abuse from idiots about what they have convinced themselves I have said, rather that what I have actually said - here's a remarkably far-sighted one from Temper Tantrum

don't I just.

I don't know TT (nor am I suggesting TT would agree with me here) but I do recognise when people make an effor to grasp the substance of what I am saying rather than mismatching to find some turn of phrase they can take off at a tangent.

I know I was guilty myself of being sucked into goading the defective detective in exactly this way in the past.

When I realised I was at it, I stopped. Sadly some lightweight jackals on here can't resist the temptation to shout over the shoulders of others.

Really. This is like being tracked, hunted and savaged by a pack of feral

....hamsters.
  14. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

I regret nothing. NOTHING.

He decided to have a go at me, making up a lot of nonsense out of his own head about what I must be like. Don't start shit like that if you don't want to have people respond in kind.

Are you always this unpleasant or have you just turned it on for this thread? What did I ever do to you other than ask you to clarify your position and attempt -- foolishly, it would seem -- to engage you in a debate?

And no, I am not any kind of lawyer. FWIW.

Since you didn't apparently want to actually discuss anything, the way this thread eventually went was really always inevitable. Hope you enjoyed it.
  15. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

settle down, dear. You'll blow a gasket.
  16. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Is this 3 drive-by, over-the-shoulders from you on the one thread?

Do you have anything of substance to contribute? Chancer
  17. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

OK.

Has that helped you work out what you wanted from this thread?
  18. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

If you cann seriously re-read your first posts on this thread and not see the (dismissive, passive) aggression therein, I feel sorry for you. You started by either mis-matching or misrepresenting my position and it went on from there. To suggest you were genuinely looking to engage in debate is laughable.
  19. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

what did you want from it?
  20. Citizen66

Of course he enjoys it.
  21. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

what did you want from it?
  22. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

more mind-reading, straight from the Paul Daniels school.
  23. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

I wanted to discuss the issues raised by support for vigilante killings. It's not what I got though.

My initial posts just asked you if you supported capital punishment. I still think it's a reasonable starter for 10.
  24. Citizen66

There's no other explanation for this bizarre thread.
  25. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus would be a rubbish god

That is rich. :D
  26. Wolveryeti

Wolveryeti frixy

I have psychoanalysed LiamO's posting style extensively over the last few months. PM me for the real reason why he gets a stonking hard-on over rapists getting chopped up and thrown in the sea.
  27. fogbat

fogbat Pervy Sex Gang

Have you ever started a thread that didn't end in a fight, Liam?
  28. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

see how my powers grow ever stronger
  29. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Take a look and let me know.
  30. Kizmet

Kizmet Well-Known Member

Fanimal magnetism....