1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gang rapist chopped up and dumped in Irish sea. What a shame...

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by LiamO, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Where are you from, TruXta?
  2. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

3. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

Are there any words in Norwegian that used to mean something ok but now mean something rude or offensive? (a la gay, fag, etc)
  4. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

I'm sure there's plenty, why? Oh I get it, I'm the silly billy for not knowing that fag very occasionally means a public school whipping boy...
  5. goldenecitrone

goldenecitrone ubi sunt

The Norwegian word for Swedish.
  6. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Not at all. If you don't know about it, you're almost certain to make that mistake.
  7. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Nah, that's still a bad word.
  8. temper_tantrum

temper_tantrum The beauty of the ride

Wasn't intending to return to this thread (or this forum) but as LiamO is doing such a sterling job at defending my honour, I feel impelled to return in order to clarify what was, I agree, a very unclear initial post.
    For the benefit of all concerned, I'd like to re-phrase what I said as follows:

To be absolutely clear, the 'macho wankery' comment was referring to ALL involved in the thread, NOT to LiamO in particular (who, I think, has been extremely patient with the very nasty attitudes and aggressive behaviour on show from other people).

I accept that I fucked up my first post through a show of pre-emptive defensiveness, which was read as passive-aggressiveness and prompted so much ire. I apologise again for any offence I caused in my posts on this thread. However I have to say that LiamO's interpretation of the situation is pretty bang-on in my eyes. Just because I didn't return to the thread to correct other people's rosy interpretations of the situation doesn't imply some kind of positive resolution of the situation.
    Oh look, I returned to the thread to correct other people's rosy interpretations. Oops. :facepalm:
  9. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

Eh, no I am just curious. I obviously haven't a clue.
  10. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Cheers for that TT.
  11. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

No I thoughtTruxta was a septic. Turns out he is Norwegian.

This perhaps explains why he is struggling with what people mean when they post in English.

Arguing with him is a bit like engaging with a call centre in India. The basic problem appears to be that the Indian workers only speak the queen's/bbc english and very few of their customers speak anything like the queen's english.
  12. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

Most English speakers will equate fag with cigarette. However when mentioned in the context of fag at a posh school most English speakers will know what's being said.

Shermans speak American English, equally valid, but with certain differences. u75 is English based and the posh school was mentioned. hth.
  13. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

In that case... There's nothing as obvious as fag or gay that I can think of now.
  14. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

Anti-working class racism! I am melting down with rage at your assumption that the indian proleteriat cannot comminicate with their indian counterparts. Intolerable. I'm off to walk the dog as I fume.
  15. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

yes. This must be very disconcerting for you.

I'm off to put the kids to bed. Enjoy your trip.
  16. temper_tantrum

temper_tantrum The beauty of the ride

I read that as 'wank the dog'. Perhaps an appropriate misunderstanding.

Edit: Oh by the way, for the avoidance of doubt in the context of linguistic uncertainty, my post above was my very polite English way of calling you a cunt, Truxta.
  17. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

sorry dotty.

I was saying the Indian call-centre workers can't understand the english spoken by their british customers
  18. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

bollocks, in my anger I typed indian twice rather than england then indian. Well, my incanescent rage will have to wait cos Tank is starting to froth at the mouth over what time it is and the sight of his lead.

Reast assured I will be back to rail against something or other.
  19. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Hey, I'm still waiting for you to back up your statement that I've been bullying you. You've now called me a light-weight, bully, fag, a yank, and probably more. You sure you're not the bully? I know I've told you that you're a coward that should own up to the implications of your words, but if that's bullying you really have no business on a board like this.
  20. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

I got that, I just can't be bothered to have a bunfight with more than one twat at a time. Your time will come, don't you worry.
  21. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

I'm another one in favour of extra-judicial killing in the right circumstances. I think that should resolve this thread, as I'm internationally renowned as the final arbiter of all that's right and good.
  22. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Glad that's settled then!
  23. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

LiamO u ain't replied to this?
  24. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Don't bother the man with semantics and pedantics, ally!
  25. manny-p

Tbh I have no idea what those words mean! WOOHOO!
  26. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

That's interesting given your own propensity for hunting in a pack and shouting your bolloxology over the shoulders of your 'top dog' poodle, kabbes.

When you add in your cap-doffing, uber-respectful attitude to spymaster and contrast it to the aggression and hostility shown to me, TT, andnow Grit, when spyman is putting forward essentially the same argument... the evidence mounts.

You are indeed a light-weight bully/coward - not worth a fuck without your wanky mates to back you up and barely worth one when ye are mob-handed.

Now I shall leave you to it. I may pop back in briefly in the morning to see if Kabbes is about, but I may not.

Otherwise, back in a week or so.
  27. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Glad to be of service. Tune in next week; I'll be sorting out Palestine.
  28. Louloubelle

Louloubelle Well-Known Member

Yes, but that is kind of my point exactly

One evil violent criminal was murdered and dismembered by some other evil violent criminal/s, probably for any one of a million reasons that evil violent criminals murder each other.

No great loss to the world and possibly some innocent people's lives spared some misery because of it but let's not collude in a collective fantasy that it was done to avenge a poor woman who had been raped or even to bring a little peace and justice into the world.

Any peace and justice incurred is simply incidental to the business of brutal criminals killing each other.
  29. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

That's right. I haven't. Some other time old chap.
  30. manny-p

Ok lightweight jog on. ;)