1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gang rapist chopped up and dumped in Irish sea. What a shame...

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by LiamO, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

Studies of the brain may tell you something, studies of how people behave will fuck that shit up though. We may be able to weigh up all the options, but we often decide 'fuck it'. That side of our brains has not been understood. But as a fact it exists.

2. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Plus your kid is likely to blame herself for you being in prison as 'she must have done something to cause the rape which caused you to react'. Think about what you're saying.

3. Bahnhof Strasse

The answer is her mother, Frau Bahn, will do it.

Herr Bahn does the muscle stuff - Frau Bhan does the girly shit. Humans are animals, all the ideology in the world won't change that. Hence why the girl was raped in the first place.

4. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

This is getting bizarre now.

5. Bahnhof Strasse

WTF?

6. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

Wait till I cut you up into little pieces and throw you in the irish sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Citizen66

Try mulling over it when you're sober. Night. :)

8. Bahnhof Strasse

Elsewhere you've tried to big-up your IQ. Didn't go so well, but shit happens. We are animals. For all the society that we have created, push comes to shove - man gathers, woman nurtures. Of course there are exceptions, but it hold true in the vast majority of cases.

Part of the father's role in the animal/human world is to put his life up there on the line. That is what happens.

9. goldenecitrone

goldenecitrone ubi sunt

You and whose army knife?

10. Citizen66

You're fucking nuts. And don't drag up shit from 'elsewhere', stick the topic, ta.

11. JWH

JWH Fnord Fiesta XR3i

Your opinion is not that of any and every parent whose child is injured or killed, though. It's not true that there is some sort of single genetically determined/primordial response among parents that means chopping people up is on the only answer or response. (I'm not saying it's not an understandable one).

If what you said was more interesting or had more depth to it, it would take longer than a one-liner to dismiss. :)

And so often such passion for aggression...

12. 8den

8den You're so sly. But so am I.

Which is why in a civilised society we don't let the father's of victims decide on the appropriate level of punishment.

13. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

At leastyou're honest enough to own up to beinga wanker.

14. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

And isn't it just the definition of hypocrisy, especially when Liam says he'd be happy to kill anyone who abused is dautghters? This is what you're championing. Take it or leave it. You are for or against. There is no middle ground.

15. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Stop being reasonable. When did that ever get you anywhere?

16. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

This is valid. It is. But it's also wrong. Think - where does it end?

17. Wolveryeti

Wolveryeti vole-primping badman

Deterministic rape fantasy. They all just really want it don't they C66?

18. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

There Is No Alternative...lol

you are clearly a total fantasist and that is a blatant misrepresentation (to an unbiased observer) - or yet another myopic mismatch from you. You silly old billy.

PS I also included anyone who abused my sons.

19. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Last September I started a joke thread entitled 'Blair denouces trendy lefties'. It started with a quote from Mr Blair. Eric Blair or George Orwell.

Obviously this was a pretty obvious joke so I Group Pm'd a number of people I was sure would see right through it, so they would let it run to see who would just jump in. (It turned out to be even more obvious than I thought and the first man in spotted it straight off, which still didn't stop other people diving in.

Those I Pm'd included butchersapron; tbaldwin; Deareg; Violent Panda; Pickman's model; Past Caring; Spanky Longhorn.... and Citizen 66

Not one of the people on the list expressed any problem with this at the time, including 66, and BA even edited his first post to accomodate a little mirth.

Now 66 attempts to use that PM as 'evidence' in this thread? 66 you are perfectly well aware to equate that harmless bit of craic with this thread is simply implausible - and more than a little pathetic IMO. I am surprised you would sacrifice your credibility for such an unbecoming cheap shot.

20. Citizen66

Yeah that's what i was saying there wasn't it. :rolleyes:

21. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

and speaking of 'cheap shots' I am stunned by the animosity shown towards Temper Tantrum after she dared to put her head above the parapet and disagree with the sorry pack of hyenas led (in this instance) by Kabbes. The vitriol poured upon her was completely disproportionate to her polite questioning -but hey, hell hath no fury like a liberal scorned.

I felt a bit guilty when I logged on and saw the shit ye gave her in my absence for her 'crime' of suggesting your response to me might be a little OTT. Then again, the fact that I was not present only exposes your bullying (with accompanying childish sniggering and self-congratulatory back slapping) for the sad, juvenile nonsense that it is.

Frankly, Kabbes and TruXta your misrepresenting, tabloid showboating and shameless playing to the Greek Chorus put me in mind of Harry Enfield's 'Tory Boy' or this other smug, deluded, malignant twat ..

So that's Cemerty and Temper Tantrum you's have gang-banged, attacked and belittled basically because you are angry with me. Feel free to abuse me all day long, but do you have to gang-up and attack anybody who comes into view in the middle of it? Hope ye are proud of yourselves this morning, now the adrenalin has subsided.

What a pathetic bunch of invertebrates.

22. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Struggling to decide whether you are a hypocrite or a bare-faced fuckin liar. This whole thread has been one long condemnation of me, led by you and Truxta, for EXACTLY that.

and come to think of it I don't see much difference in your sytated position and mine...

or Temper Tantrum's.

shameless.

Well that's me. Off to the airport to catch a plane back to dear old blighty. Maybe I'll run into you whilst I am over... I'll keep an eye out for a six foot flaccid penis.

23. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

I would sorely like to see you provide a quote to back up your claim that I have once condemned that impulse.

You went off the deep end the moment I asked you if you supported the death penalty. This whole thing was a trainwreck from that moment onwards.

But well done for having two whole people that seem to be backing up your behaviour. Surely that is proof of your righteousness. On the other hand, the legions who think you've been a prick are just a chorus, eh?

24. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

To be honest, I've come to the conclusion that you started this thread *expecting* a fight and have foisted it upon the first person who happened to blunder along. It turned out to be me but it could equally have been anyone else that made the innocent mistake of trying to salvage a discussion out of your monologue.

25. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

Well done on dragging temper_tantrus back into it too after we'd put our differences behind us and come to peace on it, by the way. I'm sure she'll appreciate your determination to keep her with a stake in this fight.

26. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

Ye lightweight cunts couldn't fight sleep.

Look forward to joining you all next week. Have a nice weekend.

27. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

Yes, have a good trip. I hope the weather is good for you.

28. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

I was just reading The Times on the train and what did I find on p45?

"Triple axe murders not linked to gang rape, police say"

Headline says it all, really. According to the article, the authorities have yet to confirm if Mr Ntshongwana even HAS a daughter!

But here's a quote:

"Vincent Mdunge, a police spokesman, said that it was unlikely that revenge was the motive. "We have ruled out completely the element of rape..." he said."

29. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

well he must have done something bad, you don't get axed to death and dumped into the sea for beiong a good person. My mind is completely made up on this issue anyway. :hmm:

30. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Did it take you 15 pages?. He was looking for it from the off