1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Frocks

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by spanglechick, Jun 28, 2010.

1. idioteque

idioteque mustard tiger

I'll post one later when I'm not glued to my mates faux leather sofa in a state of hangover :D
  2. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

Post pic of your legs then! :mad:

I'm liking your style and your clothes ms bob :cool:
  3. Spark

Spark Well-Known Member

We're having a rare dress doen Friday, but I've made a bit of a Friday frocks effort in a casual way - printed shift over cropped jeans and metallic sandals. I'll try and post a pic later (shoes and dress are already on new clothes thread)
  4. zenie

zenie >^^<

That is a lush dress keep keep keep :)

I wear dresses most days atm as its so hot but Friday is dress down so today I've gone with an old and comfy one as I was hungover :oops::D

:cool: @ all the lovely ladies on this thread.
  5. Biddlybee

just had a peek in Oliver Bonas... really liking the Trollied Dolly dresses, but £££ :(
  6. pootle

pootle little moran

Agggh! I totally put a frock on at Glasto last friday but totally forgot to send a pic.

I will make it my mission that every friday I'm at a festival for the rest of the summer (3, btw!) I will frock up and report from the field, as it were!
  7. wayward bob

wayward bob official sideboard pervert

gosh thanks everyone :oops: it really is a dress i wear because i love the fabric, despite how i imagine it looks!

i have 20% off oliver bonas thanks to some deal, do you want me to see if it's still running?
  8. wayward bob

here you go scroll down a bit, you have to sign up to a website but it's not massively spammy, only one a month or so.
  9. spanglechick

spanglechick Lying in the gutter, looking like a star.

Ok - here's me. Not the most flattering (my mother in law talked me in to it - it's very Per Una) but it's lightweight and check how coordinated my Birkenstocks are.

[​IMG]
  10. Biddlybee

Cheers bob :) most of the dresses are £40+ so I might have to keep an eye out for a sale.
  11. wayward bob

top coordination spangles :) looks cute and comfy (gah showing my age now, when "comfy" is genuinely meant as a compliment!)

i dithered for ages over getting the anchor dress i put on the latest purchases thread last month, but i've worn it to death already so i reckon it's been worth the steep-even-with-a-discount price.
  12. Biddlybee

Don't tempt me :( :D
  13. temper_tantrum

temper_tantrum The beauty of the ride

I like that dress on you, Spanglechick - it looks floaty and romantic :)
  14. janeb

janeb WW Tyrion do?

Am friday frocking but on the Twitter feed, don't think I can post my photo here from my phone. Anyway, it's my only frock like garment and is red/black/cream and white. Will try to sort photo when I get home
  15. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

Here's Thursday's frock - a sweet vintage one.

[​IMG]
  16. Ms T

And today's:

[​IMG]
  17. zenie

zenie >^^<

They really are so so so gorgeous, :( but I have tonnes of dresses and can't justify anymore, especially as I bought one last week (haven't posted it on the thread :oops:) and got a free one this week courtesy of the shop Joy! :D

I might use that 20% off for other things however..Thanks bob!! :facepalm::D

Ms T I can't see nuffin. :\
  18. gaijingirl

gaijingirl Well-Known Member

Ms T - can't see your pics.. :(

Well this is a v. inspiring idea. I wore a dress today - and I rarely wear dresses - am quite enjoying it!

I wore one yesterday too but it was for a formal event so that doesn't count.
  19. Ms T

That's weird - I can see them fine. Anyone know what I need to do?
  20. wtfftw

wtfftw toasted cheese debauchery

I've got amounts of shiny make up on but a somewhat mardy face. :D

[​IMG]
  21. temper_tantrum

temper_tantrum The beauty of the ride

Wow! Drag0n you are beyewtiful :) And cracking eye make-up too. Smokeh!
  22. wtfftw

Ms T
    Looks like it's trying to link to your gmail?
  23. wtfftw

I made make up effort as I'm having second thoughts about my dress.
  24. wayward bob

lookin lush drag0n, i'm dismal at eye makeup i'm going to try copying you now :)
  25. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

I went out to lunch with some friends today and I wore a frock! Well, I'm not sure if it's a dress or a top actually, I wear it with trousers anyway. And I put a necklace on, and one of my friends said I looked nice.

So my change of image is working :cool:
  26. Ms T

I'm crap at this picture posting lark. I need to go on a course.
  27. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

Today I wore a pair of baroque freshwater pearl earrings...
  28. Edie

Edie Banned Banned

I'm liking this idea, nice one spangles :cool:

Mum style frock friday!
    (taken by my 7 year old who has a biiiiig love of filters)

[​IMG]
  29. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

Edie! You and your son are trapped in a mirror! At least you have a nice dress for people to look at. Well, and face and the rest, of course.

I couldn't get this to rotate, so uploaded it this way round because it amuses Helen that I look like I'm flying. For Friday Frocks - it took a couple of goes to get a picture, so I was bored and being silly.

Attached Files:

30. Clair De Lune

Clair De Lune Glistening finger

I didn't bother in the end cos I was knackered after swimming and passed out. Shall wear a frock tomorrow instead :)