1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Footy League 2011 - 2012

Discussion in 'football' started by wavey davey, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfish

starfish Aloof but effective.

I hope it is temporary. I hate it :) Although when you look at the gameweek match scores it shows who scored, got yellow/red cards & assists.
  2. starfish

It all seems back to normal now.
  3. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat roast fishco and cornbread

FPL ought to introduce fantasy bungs when we do transfers...

:p
    big eejit likes this.
  4. purves grundy

purves grundy ambient clown remix

Who captained Ba this week, then? :p
  5. purves grundy

Hehe, I could pose the same Q again!

No play for my captain nor VC, so I failed to make headway on Ba-bers
  6. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I had the swine - ss too so-3, terrible unless you went fulham
  7. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

Well, it may only be temporary - with the bonus points not showing and all - but I've finally reached the top. Close the league now.
  8. big eejit

big eejit Just a poor bastard

I've dropped to 3rd in the main league and done you a favour by beating the top team in the head to head, which takes me up to a distant 5th place. Still all to play for.
  9. big eejit

Bloody hell, half my team are either crocked or banned!
  10. starfish

Same here. I think ive only got 9 players with points & 2 of my midfielders managed to clock up a total of 44 minutes between them. The other one that played missed a penalty, 3 points out of them :D . Thank fuck for Rooney though.
  11. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat roast fishco and cornbread

my late surge for the interflora cup spot has begun.

i've reached 59th which is the best position of the season so far...

:cool:
  12. big eejit

Up to 2nd and breathing down the neck of GO Stetsa in 1st like Bill Roach with a young extra on the set of Coronation Street...
    marty21 likes this.
  13. starfish

Great. I brought in Van Persie 3 weeks ago, first time all season he's gone 3 weeks without scoring :facepalm::D
    marty21 likes this.
  14. poului

poului a bit overrated

Valencia. :cool:
  15. marty21

marty21 my gran was in the war with bombs and shit

I'm hoping for a top 70 place now :facepalm:
  16. purves grundy

Surprised that those most of those with Ba in their team haven't swapped him for Cisse. I was gonna stick him in my team right when he arrived but then one thing and another etc
  17. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I did. Was just going to post reminder - transfer deadline for this gameweek is 4pm today.
  18. purves grundy

Canny move. Here's me thinking arrrrrrrrr Graham would be knocking em in today.
  19. marty21

I have swapped Cisse for Ba and had a good start to the weekend - the road to the top 70 starts here!
  20. marty21

a great weekend, thanks to Cisse, Dempsey and Arteta :cool:
  21. purves grundy

below average here :(
  22. Hmmm...I want to play all 15 of my players next week. Dont know who to leave out.... Currently have Dempsey, Kompany and Walker on the bench for next week :confused:
  23. big eejit

Sounds like you might be leaving lots of points on the bench there! What's your full team? Deadline is this morning - 10.30 I think.
  24. marty21

69 points! possibly my best week of the season!
  25. purves grundy

Now I've bought him, I bet that's Cisse's bolt shot for the season.
  26. poului

poului a bit overrated

Gameweek 34 looks interesting. Only half the teams are playing.
  27. Full team was Vorm, Evra, Simpson, Assou-Ekoto, Sessegnon, Sigurddson, Dempsey, Bale, Cisee, Jelavic, Van Persie. So, left Kompany, Silva and Walker on the bench but Jelavic didnt play so Silva is auto subbed in.

And next week, I've made two subs (for 4 points) and dumped out Bale and Dempsey and bought in Valencia and Walcott, making sure that I have enough to possibly buy Bale and Dempsey back in so that I have 9 players playing (8 teams not playing next week!)
  28. marty21

I've dumped Bale from next week, brought in Walcott - Spurs are fading, Arsenal are a form team - surely I will surge up into the top 70 and BEYOND!
  29. big eejit

I was going to sell Bale this week but I decided there was deader wood to chop. Goodbye Boswinga. Plus Spurs have a great run-in. Surely they can't continue to be so shit. Can they?

Next few gameweeks look decisive. Very few fixtures next week followed by some big double gameweeks. Complicated.
  30. starfish

Fuck, fuckity, fuck. 8 losses in a row now. This time by 1 fucking point, again. What makes it more painful is i had Pilkington as my 3rd choice sub & he scored 9 points but only 2 of my subs got used :facepalm::D. Thanks Alan Pardew for giving Ryan Taylor 6 minutes, ya bastard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.