1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everton 09/10 thread

Discussion in 'football' started by agricola, May 29, 2009.

1. big eejit

big eejit Just a poor bastard

Well, we've had a few draws there recently, but I genuinely thought we'd get a win on Saturday.

I hope you do finish 4th tbh. I really wouldn't like to see Liverpool go out of business because of those dickheads who own you at the moment.
  2. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Yeah for the first time in 11 years. :D

[​IMG]
  3. big eejit

4. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

What?. the article says "Yet lessons remain to be learned, such as the Liverpool manager's discovery that victory removes the need to insult a rival to truly hurt them. You can simply tell the truth"

The Moyesiah on the other hand:
  5. revol68

revol68 what, fucking what?

Come on Everton!

Louis Saha was always a favourite of mine. :D
  6. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

Dont jinx it, we were 2-1 up a couple of years back and Lampard + Drogba scored two absolute belters late on.

*goes back behind sofa*
  7. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

dances a bit
  8. agricola

Finishes 2-1! Great result.

:cool:
  9. big eejit

Can I just say ding fucking dong!

Great result. And my brother got to shake Kevin Sheedy's hand before the game. :)
  10. Hulot

Hulot Ooh, me parts!

Yay!

Can finally breathe. And post without banjaxing it.
  11. mwgdrwg

mwgdrwg Viene la tormenta!

Great win! :)
  12. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

:cool:
  13. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Seems Saha has signed a new contract aswell according to Moyes.
  14. Hulot

Hulot Ooh, me parts!

It's on the BBC website - a two-year deal.
  15. big eejit

V good news. Seems to have settled back down to business since he signed. Such a good touch, esp when you look at the alternatives in Yak and Anechibi.
  16. agricola

Thats a bit negative - the Yak is clearly still coming back from his injury problems, and Anichebe just needs to get his head sorted.

Anyway, Sporting Lisbon on Tuesday - hence this remarkably po-faced preview in WSAG. Bring back Mark O'Brien!
  17. big eejit

Saha is a different class from Yak and Anichebe, esp when it comes to first touch which is what I was specifically referring to in that post. Must admit I don't think Anichebe is good enough for Everton anyway.
  18. revol68

revol68 what, fucking what?

Saha is a fantastic player, if he could have stayed free from injury he could have been up there with Drogba. The first half of the 2006/07 Saha was immense, his link up play with Rooney and Ronaldo produced some of the best football United have ever played, then the poor fucker got injured.
  19. Biffo

Biffo Well-Known Member

I see Screech is out for the season. Good enough for the cunt. Wouldn't wish serious injury on any player but he really is a prize cunt. His injury is deserved for the elbow he put in on Lucas at Woodison alone.

Even though Kyriagkos deserved his red, Felatio should have gone too as his studs were high. Anyway he won't kick a ball for money again for a while. The bottom line is don't fuck with the Greek.
  20. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

The class of the Kopites outs yet again.... :rolleyes:

What a prize cunt you are.....
  21. Biffo

Biffo Well-Known Member

Such a short post and you still made a mistake and had to edit it.
  22. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

No, no mistake, I added the first line.
  23. Biffo

Biffo Well-Known Member

Ah.... I thought you might have been trying to defend the dirty fucker then thought better of it. Good player but his cuntishness outweighs his talent. Perhaps he can spend the next few months reassessing his outlook on life.
  24. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Got it wrong yet again eh?! Kyrgiatos is a joke of a cunt of a player, but he wouldn't deserve the kind of shite you spouted above.

No, it was an outrageous tackle, pretty simple really.

As regards reassessing, i'm pretty sure you won't be reassessing the bile you spewed on this issue.... I look forward to you moaning about Liverpool players getting injured in the future...
  25. Biffo

Biffo Well-Known Member

Fellaini has been injuring players for fun for over a year now. He got some back. As I said, good enough for the cunt.
  26. agricola

Classy.
  27. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Of course you'll say the same when Gerrard gets sparked out..... Not.
  28. Biffo

Biffo Well-Known Member

Gerrard isn't a dirty bastard though. What's your point?
  29. agricola

You mug Fedayn, Gerrard doesnt get what he deserves even when there is CCTV evidence, backed up by witnesses, backed up by legal precedent.

:rolleyes:
  30. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Oh my aching sides.....