1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endorse it 2010

Discussion in 'festivals' started by Flounder, Oct 5, 2009.

1. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

Your stance seems to be a bit of a minority one ... each to their own and all that but most folks seem to enjoy it loads.

2. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

I'm usually so easily pleased as well :D

3. Norse Goddess

Norse Goddess Member

This is where I met a lot of you this year, I came with Pootle, I may come along this year too, twas a lovely little festie

4. gloworm

gloworm Well-Known Member

tis the highlight of our year!....hope to be there again in 2010

5. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

I'm horribly short of festival money atm for 2010, but Endorse It is a definite thing for me next year :) :cool:

Yo Gloworm!! :D

6. sparklefish

sparklefish Well-Known Member

Ooh hello, I was your neighbour. :cool:

We are pretty skint at the moment and have glastonbury and my bezzers wedding in Jersey to save for but we hope to make it.

7. trashpony

trashpony The kittens are taking over the world

Were you the lovely person who helped me with my bags/pushchair/foal onto the flatbed? If so, thank you very much - you were a total star :cool:

Having said that, I might see if my mum and dad can have him next year :D

8. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

Are tickets only through paypal for Endorse It, I forget.

9. pootle

pootle little moran

I think she was! She'll be at the crazy golf on thursday. With three shots of tequila :facepalm:

10. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Does anyone know who does stewarding at this?

Im aiming to work at all the festies i do this year...... cheap innit.

11. han

han brixton hill hobbit

My thoughts exactly! Brilliant little festival.

12. han

han brixton hill hobbit

deffo up for it next year. As is the rest of our campervan crew - yay!

13. pootle

pootle little moran

You managed to avoid me very successfully too! :mad: :(

14. han

han brixton hill hobbit

:( I know and I was keeping an ear out for you (rather than an eye, as I don't know what you look like ) :D

15. Flounder

Flounder Well-Known Member

At the moment yep -next year there will be some available from outlets in Poole, Bournemouth, Lymington and Frome ( and maybe others)

16. pootle

pootle little moran

An ear would work, being a bit of a loud mouth and a chatter box.

If we haven't managed to meet by next year :)facepalm: :() keep an ear out for "giggle, giggle, giggle *sigh* giggle, giggle, giggle" cos that'll mean me and Norse Goddess won't be far away! :D

17. sparklefish

sparklefish Well-Known Member

:D hehe. You were so funny. :D

18. strange-fish

strange-fish no decisions...

Think I need to find where you are if I'm going to come again - being next door to the 'crew' put me off a tad :eek: Amongst a couple of other incidents... so my feelings about it became a bit mixed.

19. han

han brixton hill hobbit

Love it! :D

And you keep an ear out for a bunch of pissheads talking crap in brummie accents at the top of their voices and I won't be far away...

Strange-fish - coooome! It will be great, bring your van to the campervan posse. We had a lovely camp this year.

20. Danalogue

Danalogue Synthesizer Sympathizer

Oi Poots is this the one in the barn where you and Spiral X and Jo went? Or is it the the other one where you and Freya got all cava'd up together?

Is there repetative beats in the evening?

21. pootle

pootle little moran

The one latter.

The barn one was all repetitive beats, Endorse it was VERY thin on the repetitive beats from. Dreadzone played and they were pretty good but other than that the only doof doof music was dubstep from a noodle bar!

Still a brilliant little festie though.

22. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

Depends what time of day it is. If it's before midday it's more likely to be ''Urrgghhh, nnnngghhh, mmmmrrgggdddd, uuurrrghhh i'ts too hot in this fucking box of doom...uuurrrghh, mmmmnnnggg'

23. pootle

pootle little moran

Plus grumble, grumble, I hate camping, sssh! don't expect me to interact with you, grumble, grumble, grumble. Is it time for breakfast/lunch yet? Grumble, grumble, oh! the humanity! grumble. Oh, I could have a warm gin and tonic, couldn't I? Not too early, is it?

:D

24. han

han brixton hill hobbit

never too early. For anything! :)

25. pootle

pootle little moran

Is always too early to be sleeping in a nylon coffin :mad:

26. han

han brixton hill hobbit

now THAT's true. :D

27. pootle

pootle little moran

I can see I'm going to have to hatch a cunning plan to get myself inveigled (sp?) into a van or summat next year. I can't face the prospect of hell that is tents again.

Failing someone sorting me out with some campervan action, I'll settle for a helicopter to and from the site each day to the nearest B&B :D

28. rockers

rockers New Member

Really enjoyed last year, although I was only there for a day. Great vibe to the fest. Hope to be back this year

29. Flounder

Flounder Well-Known Member

Eat Static, SubGiant, Zion Train, DJ's in the bar.........:)

30. han

han brixton hill hobbit

Deffo my favourite festival, despite the fact that it doesn't really have much of my favourite music (repetitive beats). Having said that - Eat Static really were phenomenal, I was overjoyed to hear the thumping coming from that tent and basically RAN there to get in.