1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EDL watch

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Das Uberdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. DrRingDing

DrRingDing PotValiantFenman

2. claphamboy

claphamboy The wheels on the bus go round and round....

^^^ That is brilliant. :D
  3. bignose1

bignose1 Searchlight Spoiler

kc.jpg
  4. malatesta32

malatesta32 Anti-Fascist Always

i noticed kocaine kev karol is looking rather 'windblown.' he must still be living in e hedge now his peg selling business has gone under.
  5. BlackArab

BlackArab Aging B-Boy

Fucking Heddlu! It says a lot when people are at pains to point out that it wasn't the local cops but the boys from over the bridge that caused their injuries. Cunts.
  6. malatesta32

liam pinkham of the liverpool infidels being acccused of nonce behaviour over on VNN. how can they protest pedos when they have someone accused of it in their ranks? oh i forgot, martyn gilleard, richard price, michael coates, etc ... irony.
  7. malatesta32

8. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

Next demo seems important and stuff....

[​IMG]
  9. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

10. Red Storm

Red Storm M14

God they're getting boring.

I'm surprised the EDL hasn't totally sucome to marching fatigue.
  11. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

I for one look forward to this Civil war when 3% of the country rises up to take us down. :facepalm:
    frogwoman likes this.
  12. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Hang on. This happened at half past three in the afternoon. Speaking of work shy, why weren't the boneheads busy at their jobs? :D
    malatesta32 and B0B2oo9 like this.
  13. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

[​IMG]
    Nigel and john x like this.
  14. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

LMAO
    frogwoman likes this.
  15. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

16. malatesta32

17. bignose1

Well looking at them they certainly dont appear to have much upstairs and will ulimately have a very big fall Im sure some time soon. Cant operatate like that in such a blatant anti working class way for very long.....I think engaging in this behaviour in Liverpool of all place signals the begining of the end for these twats......
  18. malatesta32

any psychology graduates ere? why are the EDL etc obsessed with pedophiles? anyone who opposes them is a 'pedo', anyone demostrating against them 'supports pedos' (???) and the EDL/infidell-ends have single handedly 'exposed pedo gangs' FACT! fixation? displacement? scouse nazi liam pinkham desperately trying to deny that he was grooming a 14 year old a couple of years back?
    john x and frogwoman like this.
  19. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Have they made any statement about the Rochdale thing yet?
  20. purenarcotic

purenarcotic Conveniently Pocket Sized

I would expect that pedophilia is a popular way to scapegoat an entire community. 'Look at those awful Muslim scum, some of them fiddle with kids and nobody does anything about it because they're afraid to in case they're called racists!' is, I expect, a line they'll use. Of course, the fact pedophiles exist in every community, and the fact that the white community suffers from difficulties with regards to conviction and reporting rates is something they want to neither consider nor accept.

It's a clever way to attract people; 'do you hate pedophiles? Of course you do! We hate them too, we'll protect your kids, join us!'

The argument is poorly constructed and vacuous, but it's good headlines and plenty of people are happy to be swayed by headlines alone.

I'm not a psychology graduate, just my opinion like.
    malatesta32 likes this.
  21. malatesta32

dunno about statement but they are constantly on about it on facebook, forums etc. liverool lot been calling all antifacsists 'pedos' and 'defenders of pedos' etc.
  22. malatesta32

yeah populism is one angle. its an easy argument to make - pedos get away with it - especially when the conviction rate of other forms of sexual abuse is so fucken poor. plod failure.
  23. Red Storm

Red Storm M14

Doing an emergency demo there aint they.
  24. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

malatesta32 likes this.
  25. bignose1

26. albionism

albionism Factotum

Is that really a promotional flyer! :D
    Looks like a very, very shit version of this
    250px-Krays.jpg

But, whereas the Krays were genuinely terrifying
    and looked really fucking good, those two up there
    look like a pair of sad, frightened,mouldy, bollock-chopped
    numpties.
    Nigel likes this.
  27. laptop

laptop Freudenschade

28. malatesta32

scapegoating, emotive subject agreed purenarco! however, confronting striking workers in liverool and calling them 'pedos'? what's that about? and saying UAF 'defend' pedos, apart from nazis, pedophiles are the lowest of forms. who would believe anyone saying someone 'supported' or 'defended' pedophiles? they also claim to have highlighted 'grooming gangs' - surely plod were already on the case hence the charges? they just seem obsessed.
  29. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

They call everyone pedos, all the time, they more they use it the less powerful a word it becomes. the less of an insult etc.
  30. frogwoman

frogwoman I welcome your experience

they're accusing a PCS rep of being a paedo because he was protesting against them. fucking scum. and even more ridiculous that fb won't take the page down
    john x likes this.