1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EDL watch

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Das Uberdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

to be fiar it showed Tommy for what he is for once.
  2. goldenecitrone

goldenecitrone ubi sunt

A very poor man's Ricky Gervais, with a hint of Charlie Manson, without the charm.
  3. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

4. Red Storm

Red Storm M14

Most pointless documentary ever.
  5. john x

john x Well-Known Member

As I've said before, we may laugh at Tommy Robinson acting like a dickhead, talking shite and making jokes about the Breivik massacre but many of the fools who might follow him will go "Yeah -right on. I like what that man is saying!"

john x
  6. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

as twitter and facebook clearly shows tonight....... bur fair play, the number of people calling them both cunts is high :)
  7. audiotech

audiotech wav, aiff, mp3, ogg, flac

The ego's have landed. Was that Tommy's handler on the dog and bone? Whoever it was he was clearly crapping himself. NS.
    ddraig likes this.
  8. audiotech

Yep, although whoever follows him from now on where are they going to go, except in some cases jail time? Interesting his comments on the BNP btw.
  9. taffboy gwyrdd

taffboy gwyrdd Embrace the confusion!

This is actually pointing at something that is a real concern.

After violent people the next most dangerous thing is people who aren't violent, especially when it's for generations. It's really suspicious and devious. Muslims are now pulling the wool over our eyes in their hundreds of millions by not randomly killing people. It's got that bad.
    peterkro likes this.
  10. Kev Scott LTJ

Kev Scott LTJ Well-Known Member

+ Red storm - "Most pointless documentary ever".

Find myself massively agreeing with both points............... What a non-piece of 'journalism'....... I've seen more cutting edge political commentary in the Beano.
  11. barney_pig

barney_pig Po-cha-na-quar-hip

No mention of tommys new political friends. Nor of the merchandising ( or where the money goes), Jo examination of the political backgrounds of any of tommys little pals- weak at the least.
    Some of the women in burkas were a bit " beefy" too.
    That confontation between tommy and Mr lslam at the start- so staged that wonder whether he an d Tom dreamed the whole thing up together as a scam
  12. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

When watching it on 40D. You get an 100% British Hovis advert. =)
  13. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

They were , especially as some posters on here had the EDL=BNP as if they were one and the same.
  14. but...but... Hovis is brown!
  15. albionism

albionism Factotum

Only 'cos it's been in Tommy's salon.
    elbows and BlackArab like this.
  16. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

Yep defo was.
  17. malatesta32

malatesta32 Anti-Fascist Always

18. bignose1

bignose1 Searchlight Spoiler

Yeah he should be an infra-del
    ddraig and manny-p like this.
  19. Das Uberdog

Das Uberdog remembers the alamo

that's awful
    malatesta32 likes this.
  20. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter cider i up

A pathetic programme, no attempt to really get in to the issues, just following two sets of nutters doing their thing. I and other Luton Town FC fans are pretty pissed off with Channel 4's claim that the EDL are "mostly Luton Town fans". Ths sort of programme hardly helps in a town where's there's actually very little trouble between whites and Asians. I reguarly walk through Bury Park at all times of day and night and never have problems, same as thousands of others. The EDL are doing their best to fcuk things up. One thing the programme didn't mention is how the EDL is dying on its arse and is now little more than a collection of facebook groups and bored shouty blokes who cant be arsed to turn up at demos anymore.

It was great seeing the look of sheer panic on Yaxley-Lennon's face at the end when he realised he was gonna get nicked and sent down - pure shitting himself - hahahaha!
    john x, bignose1 and B0B2oo9 like this.
  21. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

first name terms and yeah his eyes went even wider :D
    malatesta32 likes this.
  22. malatesta32

post on indymedia comment:
    'Before the Proud & Prejudiced show the EDL had about 3,500 friends of Facebook (which is the only measure of what they like to call their "membership"). At 11am today the figure stands at 3,686.'
    oh dear.
  23. malatesta32

das, theres no stopping him.
  24. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

APL - anti-pun league. needs to be formed asap.
    malatesta32 likes this.
  25. malatesta32

this is me on hearing these puns!

Attached Files:

26. bignose1

Who wrote Tiger Feet?
  27. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Interesting name.....
  28. audiotech

[​IMG]
    bignose1 likes this.
  29. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

North Eastern correspondent, neighbour of TBH
    bignose1 likes this.
  30. bignose1

Thats Right Thats Right Thats Right !!