1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does no one THINK about Christmas presents anymore?

Discussion in 'Wintervaltide - Xmas and Year Review 2011' started by mrsfran, Dec 20, 2011.

1. mentalchik

mentalchik far too big for her boots

I always get a small something for my 3 (they are all way over 16) but together with my mum (and partner) and my niece they're all i do give to !
  2. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

I love her dearly and she's just a shadow of what she was. That's what they represent. It's because she probably won't be here next year.
    Ceej likes this.
  3. Minnie_the_Minx

Minnie_the_Minx purves grundy - definitely a bloke

That's an awful and sad thought knowing something like that is ahead of you :(
  4. yardbird

yardbird Understands love.

I'm looking forward to Christmas next year.
    I shall have a new sort-of-grandchild to buy a present for and I shall give it a lot of thought, in fact thinking about it now :D
    Ceej and Mrs Magpie like this.
  5. Kidda

Kidda Z is for stripey oss

I hate buying presents for this reason, im shit at it and never know what to get people even if i know them well.
    I much rather people mention things they'd like to receive so that i can ensure they get something they actually want, rather than me trying to second guess how they will respond to a present.

One mistake of judgement and you can stir up a whole heap of shit without really meaning to.