1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by aqua, Jul 25, 2010.

1. colacubes

colacubes Well-Known Member

Oh I do :D

2. Cloo

Cloo Motel nymph

Austin Reed ladies trouser suit, grey with blue pinstripe, perfect nick, £30 in Cancer Research shop - trousers are even shortarse length. That's an interview suit sorted - I have a light pink one, but I didn't have anything for winter. Now need to get a nice top or two to go with it - not wearing it with a white blouse as a) while it's a nice suit, that'd look way dull and b) I'm always really uncomfortable in them and they get all untucked. Ideally looking at a blue or maybe hot pink slash-necked top of some kind.

3. colacubes

colacubes Well-Known Member

I am massively impressed. Ordered online yesterday afternoon and it just turned up :cool: It is also super flattering and fits really well. I was slightly concerned about boobs as they say they only really do up to F cup and I'm a G but it looks ace and there's no spillage :D

No pic I'm afraid but it's like the above with messier hair and bags under the eyes :D

invisibleplanet likes this.
  4. muvva

muvva Well-Known Member

5. killer b

killer b Cute, in a stupid-ass way

some chelsea boots. fairly old, made in northampton. the leather's built up a fantastic patina over time.

[​IMG]

6. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

I've got one of their cossies and a bikini. Amazingly I look just like that in it too.

7. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

Had a bit of a spree. Some underwear, a denim skirt (size 10 - hurrah for vanity sizing!), yet another chunky cardi because obviously I don't have enough of those, all from M&S. When I got home I realised they'd forgotten to charge me for the skirt. From Uniqlo, a sweater dress reduced to a tenner in the sale, some thermal tights, a black woolen jacket reduced to £30 and a cotton stripy top for Spring if it ever arrives.

8. wayward bob

wayward bob official sideboard pervert

you'll never be able to show your face in m&s again :(

9. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

A couple of bottles of nail varnish. Pip showed me how to marble my nails and I shall be attempting this sort of effect next time I do my nails...

[​IMG]

Yuwipi Woman likes this.
  10. RubyToogood

RubyToogood Palacetinian

New bras, knickers and woolly socks. This bag: http://www.accessorize.com/en/irela...18830/?bklist=icat,4,shop,bagshop,bagshopbags which leapt at me off the shelves due to being a great shade of green (pic doesn't get the colour). Accessorize have £5 off when you spend £25 at the mo so it was £20.

Unfortunately I don't really have the money for all this so something will probably have to go back.

There are lots of really nice colours in the shops at the moment. Hopefully this means they're trendy. It may be one of those seasons where I have to stock up.

11. invisibleplanet

invisibleplanet porter des cornes

summer-frock.GIF
    Summer frock - beautiful vintage-style fabric

Yuwipi Woman and Me76 like this.
  12. wayward bob

wayward bob official sideboard pervert

how tf did i miss this enormous sparkly arse :hmm: :thumbs: :D

13. sheothebudworths

sheothebudworths Up the bum - no babies!!!

How INDEED! :cool: :D

OMG, I am so in love :cool: :cool: :cool:

14. moose

moose with the voice of Roger Tilling

I bin the older ones regularly, and seem to lose them somehow :D (then see Dave cleaning the van with something suspiciously frilly)

Shirl likes this.
  15. weepiper

weepiper eb slootly non verbal

This weekend I have spent £87 on a school coat and school shoes for middle son, and school boots and gym shoes for the eldest. And £4.50 on a pot of RED hair dye for me. Hrumph.

16. such and such

such and such Scones then fucking.

The only clothing type things I've bought lately are tart attire from eBay :hmm:

Also, I LOVE the sparkly pants sheo. If they came in my size I'd probably wear them around the house to feel glamorous while watching TV :oops:

17. Yu_Gi_Oh

Yu_Gi_Oh 天天好心情

Oooh tart attire? :cool: Like what?

I am tempted to buy some Chinese 'sexy wear', you can get see-through Cheongsams (those typically Chinese dresses) galore. :D

18. such and such

such and such Scones then fucking.

Corsets! And these things called suspender fishnets. Not classy at all! :D But perfect for a smutty party I'm planning on going to.

Yu_Gi_Oh likes this.
  19. killer b

this bag off ebay. :D

[​IMG]

it's from the late 60s i think.

lizzieloo likes this.
  20. Cloo

Cloo Motel nymph

This top in Wallis (where I don't think I've ever bought anything before) to go with the charity shop suit, as described above. Looks nice on and nice un-Citifies the suit. I mean, I'm in publishing, I don't need to look like I'm interviewing for a bank.

[​IMG]

Me76, such and such and wtfftw like this.
  21. lizzieloo

lizzieloo Up yer bum

1st new thing I've had for months, sparkly hat

[​IMG]

Now lost I think :mad:

22. killer b

with reference to this, you may find the following amusing.

this is part of the item description:

[​IMG]

i posted about the bag on a denim enthusiasts forum i post on, and got the following reply...

[​IMG]

it's his isn't it? :D

23. Voley

Voley "This huge hill of flesh"

Deffo his, yes. :D

24. killer b

the world of the denim enthusiast is quite small. :D

25. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Has the red tab on the pocket got an upper case or lower case e/E?

26. killer b

Upper. Wasn't sure if it was a repro or not though - levis have a version of it in their spring summer range this year... Looks like it's the real thing on further investigation.

27. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

If it's E and not a repro then it's 1971 at the latest.

28. killer b

I know.

Note that I post on a denim enthusiasts forum...

Fedayn and wayward bob like this.
  29. crustychick

crustychick doo-woop-de-doo

I really want one of those swimsuits but every time I go on the website i can't decide which one and buy none :(

30. crustychick

crustychick doo-woop-de-doo

I need to buy some slippers as although my house is toasty warm, my feets are freeezing. can't decide between:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    what do you think?