1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by aqua, Jul 25, 2010.

1. aqua

aqua made of cheese and gin

2. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Oh Craptain My Craptain

subscribed
  3. StanSmith

StanSmith Three Lions on my shirt

Ive got a massive head as well, ive only found woollen hats that will fit my big old noggin. Everything else just sits balanced on my dome
  4. Orang Utan

5. StanSmith

StanSmith Three Lions on my shirt

Thats uncanny. Thats just how I look like with a hat on, its a good job i dont ride a motorbike!
  6. strung out

strung out (",)

bookmarked
  7. zenie

zenie >^^<

Me too :( :oops: :D
  8. marty21

marty21 my gran was in the war with bombs and shit

I have a big head too - woollen hats - yes, have never found anything else that fits - my dad has an enormous head, I once bought him a cowboy hat, when i was in the states, I asked the shop if I could try the biggest one they had , it sank over my eyes, on him, it looked like a comedy cowboy hat - he still wore it for ages though :D
  9. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

I have a pair of silver mounted agate earrings I have had for decades. I just bought an agate brooch on ebay that is a really good match and under £20. It's my treat to myself for getting through the last year at work with a crap boss.
  10. 100% masahiko

100% masahiko i is a professor and is magical like totoro

Full Circle Jeans/ stressed/ bootleg - excellent buy.
    Ben Sherman / bootleg - shite. Poor quality demin, ripped after 1st wash.

Diesel flower shirt.
    Socks. Lots of socks.
    Underwear - funny patterns.
  11. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

I have a small head... can I have all your hats please? :)

I have a new dress, this one actually fits and I love it :cool:
  12. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

I have a new dress as well - bargainous sale purchase. And some beige shorts which are really quite short. And a flimsy white shirt to go with it. And some pink sandal/boot hyprid things. All less than half-price, but still. MUST. NOT. BUY. MORE. SUMMER. CLOTHES.
  13. Biddlybee

MUST.GIVE.BEE.OLD.SUMMER.CLOTHES

hehehe :D
  14. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

I got a jacket (a very lightweight parka) for £18 and a pair of jeans for £10 in Debenhams - it was buy one get one free on sale items so it cost me £18 for both.
  15. spanglechick

spanglechick Only bad witches are ugly... Are you a bad witch?

Further reductions and new lines in the dotty p and evans sales:

[​IMG]£30

[​IMG]£10

[​IMG](for tucking into circle skirts) £15

[​IMG]£17
  16. idioteque

idioteque mustard tiger

[​IMG]

The globe spins round too, and has green, blue and red land masses :cool:
  17. Orang Utan

18. strung out

strung out (",)

where did you last have it?
  19. zenie

zenie >^^<

Non, I don't really have many cos of my big head (and large brain :cool: ) ;)

The American one? :)

Lovely necklace too idioteque!! I have maxxed out accessorize recently. :oops:
  20. Biddlybee

yep :)
    I don't think I'd be able to stop spinning the globe :D
  21. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

22. zenie

zenie >^^<

that's pretty :) Does look grey.

No I wouldn't either Biddly :D

I need a new top, something which looks good but isn't too booby, and probably silver or white....
  23. Ms T

My new pink gladiator sandal-boot things are surprisingly comfy. Only £20. May wear with shorts later if I'm feeling brave. :eek:
  24. Biddlybee

looks khaki to me, but still nice :)
  25. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

They had one in mocha so I've ordered that and a purple linen frill dress :oops: The linen dess is a bit short but might be ok with leggings/wooly tights and boots. The tea dress is a bit smart but I'll try it on and see.

Can you take mail order stuff back to the shop?
  26. pigtails

pigtails putting the tit in titilate

27. May Kasahara

May Kasahara blasphemous sponge

My legacy thread lives on!
  28. wayward bob

wayward bob official sideboard pervert

loving the spinny globe necklace :)

[​IMG]

i just bought this (but in a blue/white print) from h&m, but it's going back. saw it in the window last night, where they'd put it with a high waist skirt and it looked lush, but the elastication sits too high on me for it to work tucked in and tucked out there's too much volume at the hips to work with all those ruffles.

there's a shedload of gorgeous 30s style stuff in h&m atm, pissed off i can't wear any of it i look shit in peach/oyster.
  29. Biddlybee

Yes you can, but not to a concession. I just took something back to DP and saw the spotty dress, definitely a tinge of khaki in there, but a grey khaki.

I've been undie shopping :hmm:

That's a shame bob, because it's a gorgeous top! I've not been in H&M for years, don't think their sizing quite fits my odd shape.
  30. Ms T

Peach/oyster very good for me. They had fringed dresses in nude reduced to a tenner but as I already have a grey one and a flapper stylee beaded dress I resisted. Which is unusual.

Love that top.