1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by May Kasahara, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenie

zenie >^^<

Well these are what I want and they're sort of faux spats/gaiters really. They're an old fashioned item of clothing to protect your shoes. :D

Charlie Chaplin wore white ones over his shoes

[​IMG]

I missed out on a leather pair of gaiters on ebay a while back. I'd love a pair of gaiters :oops:

oooh V. cool :cool:

2. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

hmmmmmm :D

3. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

A couple of vintage dresses from a very cool shop in Whitstable - one is the most amazing bright orange print, the other is white and has a sixties tennis vibe going on perfect for Wimbledon. :D Also a brown animal print dress and harem trousers from H&M.

4. Captain Hurrah

Captain Hurrah STALINIST Banned

A nice but plain pair of shoes for what remains of summer:

[​IMG]

Look like the kind of thing social workers wear on their days off, but I like them.

5. RubyToogood

RubyToogood Palacetinian

^ Those are nice.

6. Captain Hurrah

Thanks. All my 'nice' clothes are sale items. :D

7. RubyToogood

RubyToogood Palacetinian

Flaming nora. M&S don't hurry themselves over sending orders out to you do they? I've had one sitting there listed as undespatched for the last 8 days! It's another maxi dress which I thought was more practical (and cheaper) than the one I got from Monsoon, but I could do with being able to wear one or other of them. ffs :rolleyes:

8. zenie

zenie >^^<

:confused: Never taken me very long to get stuff from them online.

Have you contacted customer services as it sounds like something's up there mate :)

9. Yu_Gi_Oh

Yu_Gi_Oh 天天好心情

A pair of black and white Chanel hair slides. Fake of course. :oops:

10. tribal_princess

tribal_princess Taste my Skittles ah!

probably will last longer than real ones :rolleyes:

11. Yu_Gi_Oh

Yu_Gi_Oh 天天好心情

Awww tp, I saw your thread, what cunts. I swear Chanel are terrible for contacting. :mad:

12. Callie

Callie Pivoting

Today I purchased a navy blue, spotty patterned halterneck dress from Monsoon (can't find pic on their website), a black maxi dress with pinky/purple and green paisleyish pattern from Debenhams (cant find pic on website), an over the shoulder tan coloured bag [​IMG] some navy plimpsoles.

Shopping success! I also tried some Issey Miyake wood flower perfume and I keep sniffing my wrists cos its lush, might have to buy some :D

13. moose

moose with the voice of Roger Tilling

I caved in and bought this in the sale after all. It comes to down to below me knees, though, so I better hadn't wear it anywhere I'll bump into sparklefish in hers, or I'll look like a total stumplet. :D

14. moose

PS I also bought some swallow tattoo motifs, which I've ironed onto a black cardi to great effect.

15. Mogden

Mogden I like tea

I got some clobber in the Ann Summers sale including this bra and shorts set.

[​IMG]

Huuuu-ge pic of my knockers in said bra in the Naked Urbs thread. :D

This pair of Knickerbox knickers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These shorts as well.

And some feathery white pasties with bows on. Super price of £27.50 for the lot!

16. feyr

feyr evil evil monkey!

nice underwear Mogden :D

moose, where did you get the swallows from? have been looking for similar to put on the hem of a full skirt.

i purchased a floral mini skirt from primark which is too short to wear with out leggings and a black vest from internationale. i lusted over a grey silk dress in Joy but i decided it would be too impractical :(

17. moose

From this ebay shop
    They have pairs of swallows in black and white, or coloured ones which I've got.
    Just spotted some panthers too *covet*

18. Callie

Callie Pivoting

cheese and onion pasties? with bows on?! :confused:

19. pigtails

pigtails putting the tit in titilate

ooooh loving that shop!

20. zenie

zenie >^^<

Can see you rocking that :cool:

Blimey! Bargain. Are you planning on entertaining yourself or others?

Oh I hate that, not being able to justify buying something, Trying to learn to be more restrained is hard work! :(

21. moose

Oops :oops: Now what shall I stick them on? :D

22. RubyToogood

RubyToogood Palacetinian

Well that's really fucking annoying. The dress had previously been out of stock in my size and then someone had returned one, which was what I ordered. At the same time I ordered a pair of socks. The socks went out of stock, but by the time they'd worked that one out they'd sold the dress to someone else.

So I've been waiting 8 days for nothing. They've given me £5 as an apology, but why the process took 8 days I don't know.

23. Captain Hurrah

Bought a pair of black Spring Court canvas tennis shoes.

[​IMG]

24. quimcunx

quimcunx jesus tonsils

I love some of desigual stuff but they are very much not made for me. The necklines come down to my waist it seems like and are generally too long in the body altogether. But you're not so tall... :confused:

25. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

[​IMG]

I love it - £45 in the sale. Need somewhere to wear it now!

26. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

Gorgeous! Wear it to the pub :D

27. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

I bought a pair of grey converse trainers. I think I really like them...:)

28. geminisnake

geminisnake a complex mass of conflicting ideas

I bought some new shoes today for dancing, and got staff discount coz I know the asst manageress :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Top tip, never buy a one colour dark hall carpet. It had just been vacuumed 1/2 an hour previouslyand I still spot some bits!

29. beeboo

beeboo geek chic

those are dancing shoes?! :eek:

I've just bought this skirt, which I'm not sure is hideous or wonderful. I've established it goes rather well with the shoes pictured, but I cannot for the life of me work out what colour top to wear with it, what do you think?

Attached Files:

30. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

FAB skirt...:) I'm thinking purple or on the pinky/orange spectrum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.