1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by May Kasahara, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfftw

wtfftw toasted cheese debauchery

Bought one of those little top hats with lace and feathers n shit on a headband as the start of my outfit for my sisters wedding. She said I had to buy it.
  2. idioteque

idioteque mustard tiger

Bought a pair of white linen trousers yesterday, need to take them up though (as with all trousers I buy, damn my short legs...)
  3. QueenOfGoths

QueenOfGoths Black puddings very black today, Mother!

This for £4.99 from a local charity shop - not sure when and where I'll wear it but, pah, details, details :D

Attached Files:

4. Wolfie Smith

Wolfie Smith Sociable Worker

Something nattty to keep the sun off me bald patch

Attached Files:

5. pigtails

pigtails putting the tit in titilate

Just bought these in turquoise!

[​IMG]
  6. QueenOfGoths

QueenOfGoths Black puddings very black today, Mother!

Oooh nice - where from?
  7. pigtails

pigtails putting the tit in titilate

ebay - secondhand but look in good condition.
  8. zenie

zenie >^^<

Oh they're cute pigtails :D

I need new sandals, my wedged leather gladiator-ey ones that I got from Office died at the weekend, strap snapped. :(

Quite like something along these lines, although not this colour!

[​IMG]
  9. Itziko

Itziko Gone AWOL

I bought this dress from H&M yesterday and customized it with a patch I bought las weekend at Scumfest (support your local crusties!):

[​IMG]

I intend to wear it at the North London Drunks Do tomorrow, it looks like the pattern will hide the beer stains well. If not, I have more patches.
  10. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

I just reached a new payday having only spent £25 on clothes last month which TBF was £25 more than I had intended...:D Last month I bought a duckdown puffa type coat from ebay that I thought would be a good general winter coat but now I'm thinking maybe too warm?...but sod it I have it now and it's sheer puffa-ness makes me giggle...:D

I'm still mega debating the Irregular Choice Cat boots. I went to buy them them last week but the shop had returned them for the summer. I have a £110 lottery windfall to spend!
  11. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

Three beautiful scarves from the French sisters in the little market in the churchyard of St James, Piccadilly. I bought a beautiful scarf (almost a shawl) there a couple of years ago for an elderly lady we were visiting in Germany. It was a beautiul fin-de-siecle pattern in rich colours. She loved it. If I had bought something of that beauty and quality in a shop it would have been much more expensive. I know these things. I am to scarves what Imelda Marcos is to shoes.

Anyway, I bought a fine wool scarf printed with abstract flowerish patterns, one of those scarves with velvet and non-velvet chiffon areas* and a red patterned fine silk chiffon scarf.

*remind me what that's called please someone.
  12. 100% masahiko

100% masahiko i is a professor and is magical like totoro

I bought myself some new underwear and socks. Spent around £20.

Wifey got me a couple of Diesel shirts. One is flowery and weird. I like! (but no way would I have paid £90 it...)
  13. zenie

zenie >^^<

Devore? :D Burnt out style? :)
  14. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

15. zenie

zenie >^^<

Second time I've had cause to say that word this week, never thought that'd happen. Devore ey? :D

Got a new (second hand) dress from ebay :)

[​IMG]

Hoping it'll be nice and light :)
  16. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

You probably think it's too warm because you can't imagine wearing it at the moment. If we have a winter like the last one, I doubt it will be too warm.
  17. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

Very pretty :)
  18. idioteque

idioteque mustard tiger

Bought these shorts, they're ridiculously comfortable and a size smaller than I usually buy :cool:

[​IMG]

And this skirt, love it!

[​IMG]
  19. LadyLDN

LadyLDN Well-Known Member

Very nice hat indeed!
  20. Mogden

Mogden I like tea

Some Escada Marine Groove perfume. I found it killing some time in duty free last week but it wasn't such a great price there. It smells of passion fruit which is one of my favourite smells :D
  21. sheothebudworths

sheothebudworths Up the bum - no babies!!!

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Plus loads of stuff for the kids who've both just had growth spurts (including some PANDA SHOES to replace the CAT SHOES that my daughter has ALREADY grown out of! :eek: I will miss the cat shoes! :( )!
  22. Yu_Gi_Oh

Yu_Gi_Oh 天天好心情

It's just got really hot here in Korea so I've had to go and make some emergency purchases.

I got a long tiered cotton hippy skirt in pink with each tier darker than the last., a huge baggy turquoise thin cotton shirt and a smocked blue cotton dress.

I now look like I've just arrived from India or something but it's too hot to care.
  23. wtfftw

wtfftw toasted cheese debauchery

[​IMG]

It looks better in person. :Hmm:
  24. RubyToogood

RubyToogood Palacetinian

I bought a fairly plain black maxi dress from Monsoon with - not a halter neck as such but it's sort of gathered on a string, with an empire waist. It's on probation still.

I was a bit anti maxi dresses, but because of iffy legs all the nice summer frocks I've got look wrong without tights or leggings, so I thought a maxi dress might be useful on a hot day. I'm a bit unconvinced that I'll really wear it though.. they do look rather eveningy. Plus I'm not meant to be spending money on clothes at the mo, specially not Monsoon money, and you'd think I'd be able to get a cheaper one somewhere else, I just haven't seen any I like... I think it's not so much that I dislike them per se as that I dislike most of the actual ones in the shops.
  25. sheothebudworths

sheothebudworths Up the bum - no babies!!!

I know what you mean about them looking eveningy :D but I reckon you'll really enjoy wearing one, instead of leggings/tights with a shorter one, on a boiling day. Nice an' breezy! :cool:
  26. weepiper

weepiper eb slootly non verbal

this dress for my brother's wedding in August

[​IMG]

mail order so it may not suit me, have to try it on :hmm:
  27. Biddlybee

I think everyone who can, should where maxi dresses... just think of us short arses Rubes :mad: :D

That's lovely :)
  28. Spark

Spark Well-Known Member

Bought my first pair of leggings (well first pair since I was a teenager). Also a new dress which being quite short prompted the leggings purchase.
  29. Biddlybee

Pics of the dress please :)
  30. Spark

Spark Well-Known Member

Will see if I can later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.