1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celtic 2011/2012

Discussion in 'football' started by inflatable jesus, Jun 30, 2011.

1. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

The SFA have extended the transfer deadline window by a day as they were all on Jury Duty.
  2. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

What do you think about the guy getting aquitted after what he done to Lennon?
  3. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

I'm sure he will be pleased with his not proven. The PF adding on the sectarian charge probably fucked up winning the case.
  4. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

The jury also found him Not proven on assault without the sectarian element in the charge....
  5. starfish

starfish Aloof but effective.

Weve signed Badr El Kaddouri from Dynamo Kiev. Left back apparently.
  6. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

MORE BREAKING NEWS from the BBC: Colonel Gadaffi has announced he will give himself up to NATO, but only on condition he will be tried at Edinburgh Sheriff court.
    rosa likes this.
  7. tar1984

tar1984 write a song, i'll sing along

The guy didn't get off scot-free mind, he has spent like 4 months in jail for this on remand. And still has to get sentenced for breach of the peace.

It does seem strange to give a 'not proven' for assault, I can only think he made such a poor fist of his attack it was viewed as more of an attempted assault than actual assault, and they thought breach was a more fitting charge for his flailing lunge*.

*saying this, I just watched the incident again and he does kind of land a punch/wild swing, so fuck knows.
  8. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Who said he got away scot-free?
  9. tar1984

tar1984 write a song, i'll sing along

Nobody as such, I was mainly replying to this.

Idk I may have picked it up wrong but I sensed a general attitude that he 'got away with it' (so to speak) when of/c he has still been punished, just using a breach charge instead of assault. It isn't uncommon for breach to be used as a catch-all charge for various public order offences after all.
  10. starfish

Me, i thought he had. Must have misread the article. On re-reading i see he has been charged with breach.
  11. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

12. Ich bin ein Mod

Ich bin ein Mod does his make up in his room

Fair enough for us to joke about it, but embarrassing to have our Chief Executive making comments like that at a press conference. Concentrate on delivering what you promised Peter.
  13. starfish

I dunno, he made me chuckle.
  14. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

I think it's quite funny. There was far worse about the mysterious £9m claim from numerous journo's today.
  15. manny-p

Me too. :oops:
  16. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Me three. Always obsessed with our club.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.
  17. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

The taxman is chasing you.......
  18. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Arguably Lawwell wouldn't have said anything if the bollocks line about a nameless £9m, offer for Jelavic hadn't got into the press.... Not often I agree with Andy Goram but he's pretty much on the money re Whyte today.
  19. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

I agree , pity he never said anything when murry was bleeding us dry. Still he has got to make money somewhere.
  20. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Not proven.:D
  21. manny-p

Mc Coist should stick to the day job(having affairs and tv work). Didnae mind watchin the scrotum on a question of sport but his managerial skills are total pish.
  22. Ich bin ein Mod

Don't get me wrong, I was pissing myself laughing when I heard about this "mystery bid". I just think he should be focusing on us rather than making cheap jibes about them.

Cheap jibes is all that lot can afford mind ... ;)
  23. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Hooper has put in a transfer request. He wants to go to the team in another universe as he has no chance of winning the league in this one.
  24. weepiper

weepiper eb slootly non verbal

25. Ich bin ein Mod

*awaits "typical sellick, they're ae moaning aboot somehing, officials blah conspiracy blah timmy blah" comments*
  26. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Will shame fc get credited for an away win?:rolleyes:
  27. Ich bin ein Mod

Nah, Maribor still beat you 2-1 over there.
  28. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Careful now, you might trip over your lip....

That said, my own opinion on this is that Sion will win the appeal if so fair dos good luck to them. The WHOLE episode is a fucking joke full stop.
    imposs1904 likes this.
  29. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

:D

Attached Files:

30. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Gordon Dalziel making a cunt of himself....