1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celtic 2011/2012

Discussion in 'football' started by inflatable jesus, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Steve Marriott RIP

Same dull hun shit though

2. inflatable jesus

inflatable jesus I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I won't be holding my breath.

You can feel free to hold yours for as long as you like though.

3. Newco anchorage

Newco anchorage banned Banned

It never works. I never what i want.

4. inflatable jesus

http://sport.stv.tv/football/106855...kael-lustig-out-for-the-start-of-the-season/?

Have we just went from having four right backs (five if you count Juarez) to just one?

It's starting to get to the point where a couple of new signings might be needed.

I'm also curious about something: What did you guys think about the 3-5-2 formation that we ended up using towards the end of last season?

I thought that it seems to naturally suit Mulgrew, Izaguirre, Ledley and Brown who have to adapt a bit from their natural game to play their established positions in a 4-4-2. Then again, I don't really know where Forrest or Sammy fit in to the 3-5-2 thing.

Do you think we'll stick with it?

5. starfish

starfish Aloof but effective.

Who've we got left then. Dont think anyones bought Mark Wilson yet. So is it just him?

6. inflatable jesus

We still have Matthews too. We may end up having to keep Wilson around though. I certainly wouldn't object. When he's fit he's always been solid enough.

Fedayn likes this.
  7. starfish

I dont think Wilson has let us down. As you say a solid enough player who does his job. Matthews hasnt been too bad either but we are a bit short now. We were after Matt Mills but i think hes gone to Bolton.

8. inflatable jesus

[​IMG]

Strange day in the world of old firm ideology.

It makes you wonder if we are the only ones left still fighting about this pish.

Frankie Jack likes this.
  9. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

Check the queen out in her green and white :D Even she who is saved by God has turned :eek:

10. inflatable jesus

McGuinness is probably just congratulating her on her fine work in taking down Rangers.

Most people don't realize that she is very involved in the day-to-day running of HMRC.

11. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

The clue is in the name. She's also a special constable, part-time postie and screw.

Frankie Jack likes this.
  12. starfish

Yes you are ;)

13. Urban-Guerrilla

Urban-Guerrilla Active Member

support for stan pertov on the m25

[​IMG]

Nigel and Fedayn like this.