1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can squirrels get addicted to crack?

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Bob, Oct 3, 2005.

1. hektik

hektik adhering to a paradigm

2. fucking classic :D

sounds like a weresquirrel wot has been on a birthday crack binge
  3. Onket

Onket Gertcha

For the record then, anyone know if eating crack will have any effect?!
  4. top scientist M Ping writes...

lab tests show monkeys love crack more than any other drug and get off on it

squirrels and monkeys like climbing trees

so yes, squirrels will get off on crack
  5. Onket

Onket Gertcha

We're doomed.
  6. MrSki

MrSki Who am I to say you're wrong

Probably kill you. Depending on the amount.
  7. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Untermensch, and proud!

Probably cure your indigestion though.
  8. bluestreak

bluestreak HomosexualityIsStalin’sAtomBombtoDestroyAmerica

seems like it's a big day for wild squirrels. whilst clearing my inbox at work i found this:

spelling and grammar failures Trainee Manager's own.
  9. Bob

Bob Rusesabagina for a nobel

One of the cheeky buggers snuck into the front of my flat a few weeks back and snaffled some cake... :D
  10. Skim

Skim has retired

I looked out the kitchen window earlier and saw one in the back garden feasting on the contents of my next-door-neighbour's ashtray :D
  11. Bob

Bob Rusesabagina for a nobel

12. Louloubelle

Louloubelle Well-Known Member

from your link

'We only call ourselves the Red Squirrel Protection Partnership because if we called it the Grey Squirrel Annihilation League people might be a bit less sympathetic,' Redesdale announces, chuckling. 'But we do nothing with red squirrels apart from save them by killing grey squirrels!'

In the two years of their existence, Redesdale and Parker have been remarkably successful. While other conservation groups go in for education or re-habitation, they favour genocide. With a recruited army of 900 volunteers - grannies and game wardens, families and farmers - they have slaughtered 19,500 grey squirrels in the past 18 months and claim to have cleared England's northernmost county of the rodent. The grannies, Redesdale suggests, tend to be the most bloodthirsty trappers. 'It's like: "Can you beat it to death with a hammer and let me watch?" We had one old dear who went inside and came back out with a sort of elephant gun: "Do you want to shoot it with this?"'

:D
  13. Pieface

Pieface New Member

:D

I used that fish shop in Corbridge.
    Might get some squirrel for xmas.
  14. marty21

marty21 my gran was in the war with bombs and shit

it mentions black squirrels in that article :confused: never heard of them
  15. Louloubelle

I've seen squirrels in camden eat tiny mushrooms growing in a church garden and then behaving in a delinquent way afterwards.

One had a huge conker and had it's mouth wide open and biting the conker and its paws wrapped around the conker as far as they would go. The conker was far too big for it to carry but it stayed there wild-eyed and excited and refused to drop the conker even when I got very close. Eventually, when I was almost touching it, it tried to run up a tree but then fell down again as if drunk.
  16. Pieface

Pieface New Member

a mutation apparently - starting to wonder if the whole article's a piss take :D
  17. marty21

imagine the hoohah

black squirrels on crack :eek:
  18. Louloubelle

19. LadyR

LadyR Member

They're definitely real - I've seen them in New York, but never in London though.
  20. marty21

are they on crack?
  21. LadyR

LadyR Member

Hard to tell! They just acted like normal squirrels really :p
  22. OpalFruit

OpalFruit Well-Known Member

How can we attract this squirrel extermination squad to S London?

I can't leave my door open in summer because the nasty aggressive greedy little bastards come in and nick food, I am sure they are responsible for the demise of sparrows - and I remember sweet little red sqirrels in my garden as a child, waaaaah!
  23. hipipol

hipipol going down the long slide

Entirely wrong, Squirrels and Sparras are mates!!!

We have loads o sparratroopers - cos thats wot they look like as they pour down from their HedgeQuarters to raid the ground feeding trays
    We get loads of Squirrels too, they never bother the sparras

As for them raiding yer dinner, well I never leave my eats lying about long enough - if they want to try biting out from my gut, they can have a go - but ours run off when you get close

Yours sound like they may be Crack Fiends as yer average tree rat has more sense than to take on something the size of a human - you should get one of these
    [​IMG]

Norwegian Forrest Cat
    Skogkatter

Will put paid to the pesky drug deranged squirrels for sure
  24. _pH_

_pH_ .

I just had to bump this classic thread after seeing it linked here

Urban's finest moment? :D
  25. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

It was quality, for sure.
  26. aqua

aqua made of cheese and gin

an admirable use of the word heebeegeebee's :D and this made me laugh out loud :D

don't know *what* you mean :whistles innocently:
  27. pootle

pootle little moran

Interesting article/interview :cool: Thanks _pH_, and Editor for his bit, obvs! ;)
  28. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Oh Craptain My Craptain

29. badco

badco Banned Banned

Sorry to piss on your chips but crack is not addictive... Thread over
  30. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Oh Craptain My Craptain

oh dear oh dear oh dear
    badco fails once again