1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burial's face

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by half_eaten_arm, Aug 6, 2008.

1. half_eaten_arm

half_eaten_arm Well-Known Member

2. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter cider i up

yeah who gives a fuck about who he is? enjoy the music first.

i bet most of us who are into interesting music wouldn't recognise half the people we own records by. does it matter? no.
  3. scruff

scruff The Midwest Advocates

It's pretty sad that he might have thought he had to do it. And to have The Sun involved.
  4. D'wards

D'wards Amiable Nitwit

5. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

The note he wrote, the way he handled it, is really sweet. Very dignified.
  6. D'wards

D'wards Amiable Nitwit

Yeah, and pre-empting The Scum finding it out as well - all it took was a Google for fucks sake - been on the independent website since Februray - Sun Journalists - i'll shit 'em!
  7. El Jefe

All that "it must be XXX" - turns out it it's just a quiet, selfpossessed guy who wanted to be left alone. He's handled it brilliantly
  8. boing!

boing! hairy cheese eater

What was the deal the Sun? I must have missed that. I did think getting the Mercury nomination was going to be a mixed blessing for him.
  9. g force

g force Affects Shatner's Basoon

Yep....the rumours it was Fatboy Slim was funny though...as if that dick could produce something as beautiful at Burial. He comes across as a very genuine, shy, muso who just cares about his output rather than whether he's photographed at the latest 'cool' hangout like Ronson et al.
  10. half_eaten_arm

half_eaten_arm Well-Known Member

11. boing!

boing! hairy cheese eater

ha! fat boy slim. :D What a twat.
  12. El Jefe