1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Market?

Discussion in 'Bristol and South West' started by Yu_Gi_Oh, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Yu_Gi_Oh

Yu_Gi_Oh 天天好心情

Is there a market in Bristol, the kind that sells cheap clothes and knock off goods and fake designer handbags and bongs and mobile phones?

What day is it on and where can I find it? :)

2. strung out

strung out (",)

maybe eastville market. i havent been myself but i've been told it sells food and clothes.

3. kalidarkone

kalidarkone Breaking in my bra

Eastville market is tiny-not worth it IMO.

There is a market on Sat/Sun in Southmead and there is also a Sunday market in St Philips -at the fruit market kind of near to Avonmeads where the showcase cinema is. Round feeder road way...sorry I am unable to be any clearer!:rolleyes:

4. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

Eastville market is seriously rubbish. Last time we went on a Sunday, there was a butchers stall, a stall selling material and one selling household tat. That was it. That was just after Christmas though so there might be a few more stalls usually. I was very disappointed as we went down there to buy some chilli cheese and the cheese stall wasn't there. :(

There is a market at Southmead, I haven't been to it for a few years but I know it's still going as my mum mentioned it today - she got some really nice cherry & walnut cake. It's every Saturday in the hospital car park (Monks Park entrance).

I think there is also a Sunday market at the fruit market in St Phillips. Again, haven't been there in years but it used to be quite big.