1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best troll of 2008

Discussion in 'Christmas 2008' started by dodgepot, Dec 10, 2008.

1. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

Cheesy definitely grasps the essential truth-It is just the internet

with that truth as your shield the slings and arrows of the detractors are useless
  2. isitme

isitme Banned Banned

When Elton John wrote Candle in the Wind it was about Cheesypoof
  3. Clair De Lune

Clair De Lune Glistening finger

4. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

how dare you! apologise at once you insolent child :rolleyes:
  5. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

And the New York Dolls wrote this about you.:)

6. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

you are SUCH a twat :D
  7. Johnny Canuck3

You're doing it deliberately, aren't you?
  8. Clair De Lune

Clair De Lune Glistening finger

Well unless he has a typing cat trying to get him in trouble I think we can assume the answer is yes :)
  9. Crispy

Crispy Fond of drink and industry

Is there any point trying to stop this or should I just ban all concerned. Sometimes it seems like the easy way out is very attractive.
  10. Sweaty Betty

Sweaty Betty Hemo rising!

Well unless you want to set the standard that calling each other cunts and twats with intent is ok......
  11. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

The dark side is attractive Crispy, but you must resist it. If you strike them down with the banhammer they shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine. They might start rival forums :mad:
  12. xenon

xenon sic erat scriptum

I'm gonna get banned next year. If only for a week. I don't feel proper.
  13. Crispy

I mean, I can't stop cheesey saying stupid things, and I can't stop jefe calling her a twat, so what's a guy to do?
  14. Johnny Canuck3

Who left the door ajar?
  15. xenon

xenon sic erat scriptum

What you have been doing so far I reckon. Just tell them to cool it when it gets nasty. Threts of bans if continues etc. No point trying to pick apart the argument itself.
  16. Johnny Canuck3

You could try to divert/disguise things, by arbitrarily changing Cheesy's name to FooFoo, and Jefe's to Chunga.
  17. quimcunx

quimcunx jesus tonsils

If only everyone would realise this and just chill out.

I do think you should ban Fridgemagnet for 24hrs.

Just for the lulz.
  18. Shippou-Sensei

Shippou-Sensei 4:1:2.5

write a plug in for vbuliten

it can do some string manipulation and we can implement word filtering

for example replacing "troll" with "charming fellow" and "cunt" with "cheeky rascle"
  19. Mrs Magpie

Mrs Magpie On a bit of break...

*sigh*

I know you think I hate you. No, I don't. Hating you implies I waste time thinking about you. I just sometimes chance upon something stupid and self-obsessed you've posted, which is, I understand, a general cheesypoof leitmotif.

If I've had a hard day I find the cheesypoof leitmotif more irritating than usual and get cross. I'm allowed to get cross, it's not a crime. I'm also allowed to swear. This is Britain. We swear when we come across life's irritations.
  20. idioteque

idioteque mustard tiger

Heaven fucking forbid.
  21. toggle

toggle on holiday to complete thesis

I can't help but think that the easiest way in which you could raise the standards of this site would be to depart it. You're not the only person this could apply to, but you do seem to be the only one this applies to that is also saying you want to run the place.
  22. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

You could start by bearing in mind I'm not the only person who thinks cheesy's a twat and stop dumping it all on me.

Just a thought, like
  23. Crispy

24. Augie March

Augie March Well-Known Member

Since when do communities work better when the people in charge, have no contact with the actual members of the community?
  25. Dillinger4

Dillinger4 Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma

Look at you all just attacking cheesy.

None of you understand. Morans.

:rolleyes:
  26. Mrs Magpie

To be honest she first irritated me in real life when she graffitied the newly painted ladies loo wall in the Albert. It wasn't just the 'look at me' vandalism, it was her handwriting. I bet she puts little circles instead of dots over the i
  27. Augie March

Augie March Well-Known Member

I actually don't dislike cheesy myself, she makes the boards interesting (although not always for the right reasons). But she sometimes says things that make my head asplode.
  28. spanglechick

spanglechick Lying in the gutter, looking like a star.

wtf?:eek::D
  29. Mrs Magpie

Yeah, not only did she sign it cheesypoof, she 'fessed up on here....
  30. Paulie Tandoori

Paulie Tandoori shut it you egg!

not sure whether this is a :cool:, :( or a :D but the rest of it is quite loud and clear really. narcissim is the new black. natch.