1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best troll of 2008

Discussion in 'Christmas 2008' started by dodgepot, Dec 10, 2008.

1. TrippyLondoner

TrippyLondoner Well-Known Member

2. spacemonkey

spacemonkey I Love Noodles

Didn't mmmskyscraper come back for a while? He was a massive troll/twat.

3. Relahni

Relahni New Member

He was great.

4. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

he was really shit though.

Shouldn't even really be mentioned in despatches.

5. spacemonkey

spacemonkey I Love Noodles

Nah, he really wasn't.

6. Maurice Picarda

Maurice Picarda Reflounced. None of you are worth bothering with.

northeastoipunk

7. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Nah a good troll imo is someone who's quite clearly trolling, being a nuisance etc but you secretely giggle at some of their stuff, he was just a cunt full stop!

8. Maurice Picarda

Maurice Picarda Reflounced. None of you are worth bothering with.

It was a beautifully crafted and subtle troll. He could write the book on bathos.

9. TopCat

TopCat Sitting on your head & farting when you have a nap

I agree.

10. killer b

killer b Cute, in a stupid-ass way

skyscraper's recent appearance was pretty low value tbh. he used to be so much better. :(

11. Crispy

Crispy Fond of drink and industry

agreed. he said he'd changed his ways and begged to be left back on, and it turned out he'd changed into an even lower-value troll :( so sad, such a waste etc.

12. bluestreak

bluestreak HomosexualityIsStalin’sAtomBombtoDestroyAmerica

Pfft, the BEST trolls won't even get a mention on this thread. There is an art to being able to stir up a shitstorm and a good chunk of it is the ability to stand in the eye of it without getting your suit stinky.

13. killer b

no, that's true. i can't actually think of any at the mo' - troll just seems like shorthand for dickhead a lot of the time...

14. bluestreak

Exactly. We lack good trolls. We have dickheads, and we have outspoken people with odd opinions, but we lack someone with the killer touch, the ability to keep dozens of people from their work through the art of the wind-up.

15. HackneyE9

HackneyE9 Well-Known Member

Grrr....hope ajdown isn't a troll or I look a right muppet. Or even more of one.

16. bluestreak

Perhaps we need to advertise somewhere?

17. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

Untethered can still kick up a shitstorm, but inevatbly his abhorrent views on sex and clothing let him down

18. bluestreak

I don't know. He's a man who believes in hats, just like me. We may disagree on everything else, but at least we do it properly dressed.

19. killer b

i think he's sincere though.

20. Detroit City

Detroit City This post is my opinion..

thats baloney

21. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

It's not. You really are a fucking moron

22. Dillinger4

Dillinger4 bifurcaria bifurcata

Its true.

23. quimcunx

quimcunx jesus tonsils

I think this is probably true. With most trolls you get caught out the first time you encounter them but once you're familiar with them you know not to bite again. Or if you do bite it's because you just can't help yourself.

24. purves grundy

purves grundy ambient clown remix

zed is very good.

25. El Jefe

you think? it's all too one-note. "urban is sad, you're sad for posting on it. I'm not sad, even though I post on it too. The end"

26. Detroit City

Detroit City This post is my opinion..

no, i disagree

27. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Domination Snert

Zed was a rubbish troll. He was utterly transparent and never managed to get anyone annoyed enough to do more than half-heartedly call him a wanker.

TBH it's been a good 2 or 3 years since we've had a decent troll. The sort that really gets under people's skin through being smart, rather than just being a twat (we're certainly not lacking for them but they're not really trolls IMO.)

28. El Jefe

your opinion doesn't count because

a) it's about you and
    b) you're a fucking moron

29. quimcunx

quimcunx jesus tonsils

i was just thinking that I can't think of anything Zed had posted, even though I knew I'd seen a post recently, but this made remember this is the post I remember seeing.

The lowest form of trolling surely? ''I'm on your boards posting that you are sad for being on these boards..''

30. Cheesypoof

Cheesypoof Fuck off Noddy

JC2 doesnt troll. He just picks up snide wankers like El Jefe, who comes on this messageboard, less to contrtibute to threads, first and foremost to piss on peoples parades, and ruin their threads.

he has done this to me many times, and i never complained for ages till the mod crispy FINALLY picked up on it (thanks idiot mods)

and shame on Urban for sending me countless PMs saying what a cunt El Jefe is, or even fat cunt (i got thaat today!) and hardly EVER publicly speaking out. yer a bunch of cowards. thats what i think of most of you.

JC2, however isnt a coward, and isnt afraid to name and shame El Jefe, and he always deserves it too.