1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barack Obama fails to attend court to prove his eligibility

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Jazzz, Feb 9, 2012.

1. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

im not quite sure how many times i need to say this: they did not go to hawaii. they made no attempt to look at the document they are apparently investigating. they can make as many videos as they want, they can deconstruct the image file as much as they want but the fact of the matter is they have not once looked at the birth certificate nor have they made any attempt to look at the birth certificate.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...0301arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-probe.html

2. petee

petee i'm spartacus

3. Blagsta

Blagsta Minimum cage, maximum cage

Oh look, Jazzz is defending racists again.
  4. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Surrender your women and your intellectuals!

5. belboid

belboid Hang Liberals

stuff_it likes this.
  6. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Surrender your women and your intellectuals!

I am now. And maybe I was all along, but didn't know it.
  7. belboid

belboid Hang Liberals

that's how they work, y'know!
  8. Combustible

Combustible Well-Known Member

This perhaps?
    captivatingly-kenyan.jpg
  9. Jazzz

Jazzz the truth don't care Banned

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2012/120307/frontpage-ColdCase.html

I did tell you guys earlier. Could you really not see it? :facepalm:
  10. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is wrong with you? why can you not grasp the simple fact that they have in no way investigated obama's birth certificate? the birth certificate is in hawaii. they have not been to hawaii to look at it. what they have done is spend six months looking at a digital reproduction and declared the digital reproduction is not a legitimate birth certificate. they have made no pronouncements on the valaidity of the original physical document because they have not even looked at the original physical document.

what is so complicated about this that you are not understanding? oh yeah sorry feel free to ignore this like usual then come back in another 12 hours with another link restating the same thing again and again and again.
  11. fogbat

fogbat Pervy Sex Gang

12. Blagsta

Blagsta Minimum cage, maximum cage

13. killer b

killer b away.

:D
  14. fogbat

fogbat Pervy Sex Gang

You doubt his sincerity? :(

Actually, that "tried to prove the sheeple-view, but found frightening new evidence blah dribble wank" is something that's come up before in Jazzz's stories. I'm sure there was a similar anti-vaxxer.
  15. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

[​IMG]

Alas poor Barack, I pwned him well.
  16. killer b

killer b away.

'previously, I was a staunch supporter of barack obama. but after staring at this jpeg for 6 months, i'm now a savage racist. kill the jews.'
    danny la rouge likes this.
  17. belboid

belboid Hang Liberals

18. Roadkill

Roadkill Hull Hipster Hate

19. Superdupastupor

Superdupastupor ἀταραξία

The cop that hosted the press conference is that infamous sheriff from Arizona currently being indited for racial profiling and facing re-elections to keep his job, bolstering the tea party vote?

At the press conference is Jerome Corsi best-selling author of birther book.

Who are the Cold Case Posse? Why anyone you want! Volunteers that want to give sometime to help local community law enforcement, and with their time they have investigated a Pdf and discovered that it has layers.

—-——————

I don't know how much of the above is true. I've just put it together with ten minutes reading and following my own suspicions but I enjoyed that.
  20. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Ready to Riot

How come they didn't throw this shit at JFK after he admitted 'Ich bin ein berliner'? :hmm:
  21. redsquirrel

redsquirrel Exterminate Russell Davis

Yep
  22. Idris2002

Idris2002 well, this is awkward

They're cops, they like donuts.
    scifisam likes this.
  23. Roadkill

Because obviously it's far better to have a doughnut in the White House than a n****r. Duh.
  24. Idris2002

Idris2002 well, this is awkward

I'll do the jokes.
  25. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker Banned

What's this nonsense? I'm starting a campaign. No more censoring the word nigger.

If you mean "nigger" write "nigger"!

It's a word.
  26. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus would be a rubbish god

People don't like writing it in the same way that they don't like saying it. It's understandable, imo.
    ddraig likes this.
  27. Roadkill

Yes, that. I'm just uncomfortable with using it. Silly, maybe, but there it is. :oops:
  28. Jazzz

Jazzz the truth don't care Banned

Surprise suprise, Obama's whole family turns out to have been CIA agents/assets... explains a lot...

rest of article
  29. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

Oh just fuck off.
    fogbat and Pickman's model like this.
  30. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

even the fucking link says suspicions his mother worked for the cia have been reignited, not that she DID work for them. you're even more barking than the things you link to.

have you ever thought of visiting reality? you never know, you might like it.