1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Austrian School: Crap/Not Crap?

Discussion in 'theory, philosophy & history' started by camouflage, Dec 13, 2011.

?

Austrian's Cool?

1. Crap

91.7%
  2. No Crap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Better than Sith Economics anyway

8.3%
  1. camouflage

camouflage that's right, space pirate.

2. love detective

love detective secret pint

rigorous, intellectual and debate are not three words that spring to mind when looking at Philipa's contribution to this thread
  3. camouflage

camouflage that's right, space pirate.

4. ItWillNeverWork

ItWillNeverWork outlook innacurate

That kids knows not how to throw a punch.
  5. phildwyer

phildwyer Gorau arf arf dysg

On and on and on, bitching and sniping far into the night like a gin-sodden old dowager...

6. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

Ah, I see this went well. :)
  7. love detective

anything to avoid having to address the points in the posts, here and here eh phil

try and make as much noise and throw as much personal abuse about as you can and hope that this does enough to cause a distraction from your inability to actually address the points (and i don't know about you, but for me 5pm is not far into the night)

face it, you're simply not fit for purpose
  8. love detective

still dodging the issues philip

would have thought had you had such a solid grasp of the topic you are trying to talk about then dealing with the issues raised in those posts would have been simple and taken up less time than it has taken you to generate the bluster that you do here (which is in no way in order to distract from your inability to do so, oh no)
  9. phildwyer

phildwyer Gorau arf arf dysg

No you nutter, I'm talking to you on the other thread--or I was when you posted this. How many conversations can you have at once?
  10. love detective

you've had ample time to come up with a response and yet you are unable to - instead trying to create as much noise and distraction as you can to create cover for your own inabilities

not fit for purpose philip, far from it indeed