1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the obeses ruining the shit food what tastes good?

Discussion in 'suburban75' started by tribal_princess, Oct 10, 2007.

1. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

well dear you manage it terrbily well i mean how is it for you in those lofty fucking hights there mate wantting to take out your bad mood and frustrations on some one who in the space of 72 hours has had a series of bad shocks which you are well aware of... big man are you...

you cluster fuck...
  2. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

Fact: Pot noodles cause MS.
  3. subversplat

subversplat writer of wrongs

Have you been taking science lessons from the astrology thread? :D
  4. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Oh Craptain My Craptain

I was not aware of that, so maybe my comments were over the top, if this news is raw. TP's not known for her sensitivity in these matters, but that doesn't excuse my insensitivity I suppose.
    Still, it's hard not to react to such hateful comments about fatties and MS.
  5. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

Hey, its at least a good a theory as fat people causing the food to taste bad. :p

Oh, and to back me up:

Chemical Used to Bleach White Flour Blamed for Rise in Neurological Disorders:

http://www.publicaffairs.ubc.ca/media/releases/1998/mr-98-65.html

:p:p
  6. votisit

votisit Scuppered

Best to ignore her, she never seems to listen to what others think of her or in fact care what others think of her. She is pretty much the strongest character I've seen on here and doesn't do "reasoning with" besides at the moment she probably wants to flame the entire board because she is angry with life and her situation. Or then again, maybe she just does't like her Pot Noodle and wants to blame it on someone/something.
  7. 8ball

8ball Not exactly a 'people person'...

I used to be fat - it was the cheeseburgers wot done it.

And the beers.

And the pizzas and the curries.

It's not as bad as all that - it's easier to get comfortable on public transport but the stairs can be annoying.
  8. oddworld

oddworld building a lego house

Sorry Garf , but does TP have permanent bad shocks cause as far as I can see her posting style and attitude never change.

:confused:
  9. _angel_

_angel_ pamphlet militancy

Yup Pot Noodles, that renowned form of Haute cuisine!!
  10. 8ball

8ball Not exactly a 'people person'...

She lives in a substation.
  11. twisted_angel

twisted_angel If in doubt.. mumble.

Its all to do with trying to lower cholesterol and heart disease statistics isnt it?
    Pot noodles have always been wrong though! :(
  12. oddworld

:D
  13. i only like the beef & tomato ones.
  14. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

If you don't like reading what I write then stick me on ignore theres a good girl, it's quite easy.

You are just as bad as me in some respects, the only difference is that I don't get tanked up and post, nor do I edit anything I say because I'm embarassed that I've said it.

Jog on. :cool:
  15. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

Indeed.

Oh and I'm sorry (that apology is to other decent folk who for some reason quite like tp) but fuck being sensitive to the MS or any of the many issues TP has tbh. :) Why the bollox should people be careful what they say? She says exactly what she wants to people and damn the consequences. It's about time everyone else did the same. :)

:cool:
  16. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

anyone would think I'm complaining......... :rolleyes:

fuck me yeah, totally!!!!

I'll remember all these arguements after all this has died down, it'll be tp watch what you say and I'll be like get to fuck yeah then quote this for reference when they has a go at me :cool:

Hypocrites the lot of you.
  17. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member Enforced Holiday

You're bonkers TP :) You been around posting about same length of time as me, and at first you were really young weren't you, like 14 or summat and you were posting all those '*** in love ***' threads about RaverDrew, and how pissed off you were with yer mam etc. Thing is, you still come across angry troubled teen even though now you must be in your early twenties. So I kind of cringe for you cos it's all a bit needy, and relying on your cabal of boys to step in gallantly. But then you make me piss myself laughing. Anywhichway it's still a fucking shitter about your MS :(

btw a fat person is gonna sit on you oneday and pot noodle will explode out of every orifice :p
  18. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

Quote whatever the fuck u like precious. Won't stop me saying what I want, when I want etc. Bout time I did in certain places! :)
  19. Tank Girl

Tank Girl ........

((((((teeps))))))
  20. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

wtf does any of that shit have to do with anything and why bring any of it up? :confused:

I'm in awe of the amount of people on this thread who have some serious fucking hardcore morals 'you musnt say this, you musn't do that' etc... but when it comes down to it it's quite funny because everyone says that and if they really really believed themselves or weren't being totally false for the sakes of appearing to be as 'pc' as they come <forgot me sentence will fill it in later... or not...

So they basically sit here having a go at me all the fuckin time, and other people using the same moralistic approach, but at the same time will actively encourage other people to be off key with me, is that not just a tad hypocritical? At least I generally treat everyone the same. :rolleyes:
  21. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

Well don't let me fuckin stop you, off you go! :cool:
  22. mauvais

mauvais ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I think you should do a thread where you ask what fat people have ever contributed to society. That was my best ever thread.

P.S.: Mr Creosote wasn't real.
  23. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

When I want. What I want. How I want.
    See how it works? :)
  24. oddworld

Yes I've posted after having a drink and yes I've regretted it in the morning , nothing wrong with regrets TP its proves I've a conscience.
  25. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

well they've helped the ratings of trisha I'd have thought, raised the profile of weightwatchers, took the fucking salt out of the fucking pot fucking noodle. :mad:
  26. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

you sound like a tampax advert.
  27. geminisnake

geminisnake a complex mass of conflicting ideas

You're right, it would sometimes be nice if others did the same.

Tp sometimes makes me laugh with the way she just comes out with stuff, sometimes I go :eek: too, but I take most of it with a pinch of salt coz I'm never 100% sure just how much of it she really means.
    She sometimes says what I think too :oops: :D

Don't understand why some people don't just use the ignore button though.

Pot noodles are just WRONG with or without salt/sugar, etc so you're still a wrong un lass :p
  28. tribal_princess

tribal_princess On Lock.

Tbh I reckon it's so you can keep up with your 'holier than thou' persona, which obviously you aren't.
  29. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

Gemini, am responding now because I wandered past n felt like it. Mostly though it isn't significant enough for a read or a comment tbh so mah ignore button stays unused. :)

Pot Noodles used to be the dog's...don't like them now. Taste like cardboard.
  30. mauvais

mauvais ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I bet you won't post a picture of a ferret eating a pie. That's not what you want right now but it will eat away at you. Eventually you'll question it and query whether such a picture exists, and when you consider the infinite web of possibilities that could spring forth from this one moment, and then worse, those that have already been, you will be certain that somewhere in this tragic multiverse, there's a picture of a ferret eating a pie. However Googling for it turns up nothing and this will irritate you like never before - the world and its oyster, conspiring against you, scheming, censoring your dreams. After a while you will consider it unimportant but every so often at night you will wake up with a jolt like that weird tripping over the pavement sensation you sometimes get, but it won't be just ordinary pavement, it'll be a pavement with a little ferret sat there holding a sign that says 'oi wazzock, mind the pie'. Given time this fear will grow larger until it grabs hold and starts to direct the remainder of your futile life whereupon it becomes an unbearably powerful force that means you must either surrender your very mind and body to, or simply cease to exist. So basically you can't post anything you want like.

lots of love

mavis

xxx