1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alan Davies and Hillsborough-gate: what's your level of outrage?

Discussion in 'football' started by editor, Apr 10, 2012.

1. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

2. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

god, his voice is annoying.

not outrageous at all though
    editor likes this.
  3. DexterTCN

DexterTCN ding dong

outrage less than zero
  4. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

inrage?
  5. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

Cant see how it is anything to do with Alan Davies, and the semi final is being played on the Saturday anyway when it should be (albeit at a stupidly early time). No excuse for death threats though, if indeed he has gotten any.
  6. editor

Negative rage.
  7. DexterTCN

DexterTCN ding dong

Couldn't see a maths sign for 'equal to or less than'
  8. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Silly cunt.

Not outraged but bemused he wants to unnecessarily act the arsehole about something that clearly (and justifiably) means a lot to people.
  9. Termite Man

Termite Man zombie flesh eater

Not outraged and actually think Alan Davies is correct with what he is saying.
    existentialist, Lock&Light and T & P like this.
  10. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

His attempt to liken it to his mums death is frankly pathetic. It is a tad different as well he knows. I get why some people might find the whole 15th April Anniversary a tad confusing or difficult to 'get' but they, in the main, aren't gobshites who have little to say.
    Aye, he may have a point but given he is a truly awful cunt of a human being, with a haircut that deserves a chisel in the eye, i'm rather uninclined to listen to his whining self-advertising shittery. I am saddened he recieved death threats for this and not for the truly fucking awful Jonathan Creek or his comedy routine that frankly makes childhood lukaemia a challenger for comedy sketch of the year. Fuck him he's an unfunny cunt with little to say for himself, which frankly is way way too much as it is.
    sojourner, discokermit and RaverDrew like this.
  11. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter champions, from a wonderful town

Isn't this just Daily Mail trolling in order to get people to visit their website and boost their advertising revenue?
  12. maldwyn

maldwyn What?

Sacred cow innit, fool him for unnecessarily running his mouth off.
    Mephitic likes this.
  13. Elvis Parsley

Elvis Parsley http://www.etsy.com/shop/Woodnting

are you equally saddened by your own threats?
    Maggot likes this.
  14. Superdupastupor

Superdupastupor ἀταραξία

I know which side he is on and i'd give him a face cut at the same time I was giving him a hair cut ;)
  15. Corax

Corax This will change your life: http://bit.ly/19lPFRa

What a fuss about nowt.

He's right, I don't think he was deliberately being 'controversial' or provocative, and if the reaction is true then it rather unfortunately plays up to stereotypes of the city.
  16. souljacker

souljacker Eggs Bread Cigs Milk

I'm so outraged I demand the BBC remove him from every programme he appears on immediately.
  17. purenarcotic

purenarcotic Conveniently Pocket Sized

Something, I'm not sure what, leads me to the impression you're not really a fan of Davies. I can't think what has led me to such a conclusion. :p
    Fedayn likes this.
  18. Lord Camomile

Lord Camomile Unknown Member

But what do you think about his comments on HIllsborough?

ithangyu
  19. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

And make him appear on some more so that he can be removed from them to.
  20. Lord Camomile

Lord Camomile Unknown Member

He failed to refer to Davies by name. It's a subtle point which many would miss, but very telling...
    spartacus mills likes this.
  21. purenarcotic

He refers to Creek though, who Davies played, so yes, he referred to him, albeit indirectly.
  22. editor

Good job I brought the conversation - and the audio clip - here instead, then!
  23. revol68

revol68 what, fucking what?

Don't like Alan Davies but everything he's said there is fair enough.
  24. Cribynkle

Cribynkle squawk

He's not said anything in that clip that I disagree with. I'm surprised he didn't realise how Liverpool fans would react though.
  25. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

I think it was a poor choice of words and a bad choice of something to be "controversial" about. Don't have any more or less time for Alan Davis anyway - the guy's a prick
    Mephitic likes this.
  26. purenarcotic

His comments about spurs are bang on. ;)
  27. Glitter

Glitter Prostitute womb god baby

What the fuck does it have to do with him?

This April 15th thing has been in place for 20 years, he's a curly haired gobshite who should STFU.
    Mephitic likes this.
  28. savoloysam

savoloysam Waiting for the rays of the morning sun.

29. big eejit

big eejit Just a poor bastard

Doh! Everyone's said what I was gonna say. Liverpool should play on that date. Davies is a tit.
  30. Glitter

Glitter Prostitute womb god baby

Why should they?