1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A handy list of twat DJ requests

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by editor, Jun 24, 2012.

1. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Can't believe people actually say this shit to DJ's. I'll request the occassional tune, if they don't have it then fine I leave them alone.

2. Bassism

Bassism Follow the yellow brick road

in the days of vinyl i used to offer em various virtual tools or untensils to help them if a mix was shoddy.
    Varying from a mild tapping the watch to pretending toi bang in in wi hammer an nails. Occaisionally shout u wanna borrow my sellotape of prit stick.

Cocky lil upstart Fuk em, if i could do it .......

3. Voley

Voley And a rovin' a rovin' a rovin' I'll go ...

Weirdest one I've heard was "Have you got any White Power music like Nirvana?". Utterly mental. My mate Steve responded with fucking loads of Public Enemy. A bottle war ensued. :D

Moronik likes this.
  4. Grandma Death

Grandma Death Reconfiguring & Reconstructing

The most interesting conversation I had from a punter when I was playing a gig was "Do you know that girl with a patch on her eye?" I looked around because I thought she was referring to someone in the club-concluding she wasn't I said "Who are you talking about" she replied...." That singer Gabrielle-can you play something by her please"

I wouldnt have minded if I was some sort of wedding DJ...I wasnt and I was in the middle of a techno set :rolleyes:

coltrane likes this.
  5. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

:D
    had her in the back of my people carrier last summer, lovely she was
    Gabrielle that is

6. fractionMan

fractionMan Custom Title

Despite only DJing a handful of times I've had loads of those :D

7. ska invita

ska invita yes yes

...one request too many :D :D

cozmikbrew, Mumbles274 and ddraig like this.