1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A handy list of twat DJ requests

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by editor, Jun 24, 2012.

1. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Can't believe people actually say this shit to DJ's. I'll request the occassional tune, if they don't have it then fine I leave them alone.
  2. Bassism

Bassism Follow the yellow brick road

in the days of vinyl i used to offer em various virtual tools or untensils to help them if a mix was shoddy.
    Varying from a mild tapping the watch to pretending toi bang in in wi hammer an nails. Occaisionally shout u wanna borrow my sellotape of prit stick.

Cocky lil upstart Fuk em, if i could do it .......
  3. Voley

Voley "This huge hill of flesh"

Weirdest one I've heard was "Have you got any White Power music like Nirvana?". Utterly mental. My mate Steve responded with fucking loads of Public Enemy. A bottle war ensued. :D
    Moronik likes this.
  4. Grandma Death

Grandma Death Reconfiguring & Reconstructing

The most interesting conversation I had from a punter when I was playing a gig was "Do you know that girl with a patch on her eye?" I looked around because I thought she was referring to someone in the club-concluding she wasn't I said "Who are you talking about" she replied...." That singer Gabrielle-can you play something by her please"

I wouldnt have minded if I was some sort of wedding DJ...I wasnt and I was in the middle of a techno set :rolleyes:
    coltrane likes this.
  5. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

:D
    had her in the back of my people carrier last summer, lovely she was
    Gabrielle that is
  6. fractionMan

fractionMan Custom Title

Despite only DJing a handful of times I've had loads of those :D
  7. ska invita

ska invita yes yes

...one request too many :D :D

cozmikbrew, Mumbles274 and ddraig like this.